Chapter 1

Death, it wasn't a new concept for Cale-Kim Rok Soo yet it was so hard to accept. After stabbing himself with the branch of the world tree, mana overloaded his weak body, as he expected.... he died.

But they're so desperate to kill that white bastard that he didn't have any option but to resort to that.

Goggling at the hanging crib mobile on top, Cale began to ponder what is his purpose in this world. When he suddenly felt something wrong.....

--this stupid infant body

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Transmigration wasn't a surprise for people like Cale. Cale transmigrated in to a new world. New start, new body. It means hope of coming home is still there.

Cale has been living in this world for 7 months now. His now name is Azel Robane, the younger brother of the personal guard of the emperor, and also the son of a duke.

It's surprising honestly, yes he assumed they were wealthy because the crib he used alone was covered in gold and diamonds. But not to the point they are associated with the Imperial Family.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“Azel, I'm here!” a bright voice echoed throughout the room, which woke Cale up. Opening his eyes, he saw his brother, who was none other than Felix Robane. A bright and cheerful individual, he is so dazzling that he always squints his eyes if he looks at him.

Nevertheless, he is relatively a good brother to Cale.

“How are you today, hm?” Felix is exhausted today. Subsequently dealing with the Emperor's antics just age him down. He just wished for to lay down to his bed and sleep. Perhaps see his brother.

It's not a wrong decision, looking at his brother in the crib. He felt like his energy was restored. Azel is simply the cutest!

“Azel brother is tired today. But you know the emperor------” Then he proceeds to tell all that happened to him today. Felix presumably thought that babies are good for venting because they can't comprehend what they are saying. However, they are mistaken in his case.

“Azel, thank you for listening to your brother. I feel much better.” Felix then cradled Cale's crib to lull him to take a nap. Cale is worn out with his chattering today. He just closed his eyes and dozed off.