~* Shaky breath *~

(Wilford's POV)

I woke up at 2am that night and saw Dark, shivering. It wasn't cold in this room and it wasn't hot either, it was perfectly in the middle. I tapped his shoulder, he opened his eyes, they seemed more dull than normal."What, Wil?" He said, annoyed at the fact that I woke him up. "Are you okay, Dark? You are shivering a lot and your eyes are a bit different than usual..." I looked at him for a moment. He looked fine now, but was still shaking. "Yes, I am fine. Now let me sleep." I decided not to bother him again that night.

The next morning, I woke up confused. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. I could smell food coming from the kitchen. That's where he was, in the kitchen!

I stumbled to the kitchen doorway.

"Oh, you are awake I see?" He said to me, his voice sounded so nice.

"Yes, I got a bit worried. I didn't expect you to be here, you're not one for cooking." I looked at him for a moment as he let out a slight chuckle.

"Well, I decided to be nicer for once, since you usually are the one taking care of me." He said while he was scrambling the eggs.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, then returned to the living room.

Word count: 243