🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴 | felix

I shake my head as I close the door behind me, slowly running my hand down it as I walk away. I know that I shouldn't call my parents dumbasses, but it really should be said since it's deadly true. My sister, through various ways, has clearly displayed that she's very gay. However, my parents being delirious as fuck, haven't picked up on it yet. Well, I mean, they could've realized, they just don't want to admit that their daughter is a lesbian and not American. 

I slouch my way down into the kitchen, immediately halting at the doorway once I hear conversation. It's my parents.

"That Hyunjin guy seems pretty nice," my mom says with a warmness laced in her voice.

My father sighs, and from what I could tell by the shifting in his voice, he shakes his head. "I don't know, hunny. Something seemed . . . off about him. He seemed a bit too . . . how do I word this? Perfect.

My mom sighs as well. "I guess only time can tell." As they walked out the exit of the kitchen, which was on the opposite wall as the doorway I was eavesdropping at, I slipped into the room.

I open the refrigerator door lazily, and look through it mindlessly. I reach out for a carton of orange juice, but I have to move a few cups of yogurt to get to it. What could they possibly think is off with Hyunjin? He seemed pretty fine to me  I pause, holding the orange juice mid-air. Hell, yeah, fine is the right word. I shake my head to shoo away my thoughts.  

I fully pull the orange juice out of the fridge and close the door, causing the bottles inside of the door to rattle and the icy feeling to disappear from the tip of my nose. I stride over to one of the many cabinets in the kitchen and open it, revealing identical glass cups. I reach up to grab one, grasping it and carefully lowering it down as to not drop it like an absolute dumbass would. I pour the orange juice in the cup, the sound of the splashing only background noise as my thoughts were elsewhere. My thoughts are so scattered that I had almost made the cup overflow, but quickly stopped once it hit the brim. I sighed helplessly and bent down to sip from the glass before picking it up to prevent it from overflowing.

Once I bid the glass of fresh beverage (an: mmm look at me being all fancy with my words, a fReSh bEvErAgE) worthy for carrying, I make my way to my room, sipping even more from the glass as I did so. On my way, I pass Olivia's room, and purely to be nosy, I press my ear up to the door. The only thing I hear is my sister saying "I'm bored as fuck" under her voice and Hyunjin replying with a "I know right?" I chuckle lightly and I open the door. 

They both look up at me, their expressions blank and their eyes full of boredom. "Are you two enjoying your date at a five star restaurant? I heard their food has five michelin stars."

"Felix, the limit for michelin stars is three," Olivia deadpans, staring her phone screen down as she swipes at it with her thumb.

I pause, my mouth open for a reply and my glass of orange juice mid-air. "Oh," is all that comes out of my mouth, however.

Hyunjin sighs over dramatically and drops onto Olivia's  bed, landing on his back.

"Well, somebody's not in a good mood," I tease, leaning on the door frame.

Hyunjin grits his teeth. "Don't make my night worse, Felix," he growls deeply.

"Aww, is little Hyunjin on his man period?" Olivia teases in a baby voice.

I spit out my orange juice that I had just been taking a sip of, trying not to laugh my ever loving head off. "Man period?" I snort. 

"Ha ha. Very funny, Olivia." My sister only clicks her teeth and looks back at her phone.

"Well, I can see that this date is going well," I say mockingly as I swirl my drink around, creating a little tornado inside the glass.

"This is my favorite one yet," Hyunjin mumbles with sarcasm taking over his voice.

Olivia sighs heavily, placing her phone down next to her on her bed. "There are so many reasons why this is just the best date ever," she says, sarcasm also teasing in her tone. "Reason number one: zero things that have been even remotely eventful have happened. Number two: Hyunjin is the blankest piece of paper I've ever seen."

"Hey!" Hyunjin tries to say, sitting up.

"Number three," my sister continues before Hyunjin could talk to much, "I'm too gay for this mother fucker."

"Ooh, you best hope mom didn't hear that," I pester, leaning forwards slightly.

"Hear what?" my mom says as she walks behind me carrying a laundry basket brimming with dirty clothes in her arms.

Of course, I think, perfect timing, mother. 

"Oh, just that they're absolutely loving this date." I smirk and look at the two, Hyunjin's facial expression saying, 'You better start praying for mercy now or you'll never see daylight again', but Olivia's was as blank as my essay for school that's due tomorrow.

"Aw, how marvelous!" my mother exclaims, so excited that she almost drops the basket of clothes. "I'll hurry and schedule the next one after I'm finished with this load!" Her eyes are bright and she's almost dancing with excitement.

"Have fun with that, guys~" I wave my fingers at them as I walk out of the room. "You two look so cute together!"

The last thing I see before I walk to my room is Hyunjin glaring at me as if he's going to murder me on the spot.

~~~a.n~~~

oohhhhh my holy nuggets with cheese on top i've been procrastinating this for so long and it's still so shortttt and the most shittyyy thing i've ever written and it's not edited at all because I'm s i c k and too lazy to do it rn

i shall now go waste away and be as a gay as possible~ goodbye

~~~1,037 words *goes to hide in a corner and cry*~~~