009

When Primrose woke up she groaned, her neck snapping back in place

"Primrose? Hey, can you move?" Elena asked, gently shaking her.

"I am moving" Primrose groaned, feeling like the whole world was spinning.

"No. They injected you with a lot of vervain" Elena said, pulling her up and helping her lean back against the couch.

"I'm gonna kill her" Primrose mumbled.

"Do you know they are?" Elena asked.

"Oh, Prim and I go way back," Rose said, as she walked in.

"Rose. Let me go" Primrose groaned, barely able to hold her head up.

"I'm sorry but I can't. He'll be here soon" Rose said.

"Who?" Elena asked.

"Elijah," Rose said.

"No. No, Rose please don't-"

"I'm tired of running. Helping you and Katherine cost us everything" Rose said. "Elijah's old-school. If he accepts our deal, we're free."

"Rose, please" Primrose cried but Rose ignored her as she walked into the other room.

"Whose Elijah?" Elena asked.

"Elena, listen to me very carefully. You need to run" Primrose said.

"What? I'm not leaving you-"

"Rose and Trevor won't kill you. They need you alive. Go" she said.

"What is going on?" Elena asked.

"I can barely move. But it'll wear off. You can't be here" Primrose said.

"Whose Elijah?" Elena asked.

"I'm sorry. I had a plan. You'd be safe" Primrose said.

"Primrose, please. Tell me what's going on?" Elena said.

"She won't tell you anything," Trevor said as he walked in. "She can't even talk about him without crying."

"Trevor, please. You can't do this. We were friends" Primrose said.

"Rose and I have been running for 500 years because of you. We're tired. We want it over" Trevor said.

"Let Elena go. I had a plan" Primrose said.

"A plan for what? Why am I here?" Elena asked.

"Has no one told you?" Rose asked. "You're a Petrova doppelganger. You're the key to breaking the curse."

Elena turned to Primrose. "The curse. The Sun and the Moon curse? I thought the moonstone broke the curse" Elena said.

"No. The moonstone is what binds the curse. Sacrifice is what breaks it" Rose said.