Part0058 RINGTONE

WARNING: R18.
Typographic errors ahead!!! 🙄

JENNIE

Pagtapos nya akong kaladkarin papunta dito sa rest house nya ay pinagluto nya ako ng sarili nya.... ng adobo rather hihi. She admit that she's adobo. HAHAHAHA apaka toyoin ng girlfriend ko.

Masaya kaming kumain habang nag aasaran.

I was busy washing our dishes with a smile on my face syempre may pa dessert baby ko. Dahil sinabi nyang ako ang maghuhugas kaya eto ako naghuhugas. Maya maya pa ay naramdaman ko nalang na may tao sa likod ko alam ko namang sya yun dahil kaming dalawa lang naman ang andito sa rest house nya.

"Ang tagal." Lisa whisper on my ears while touching my abs.

Tsansing.

"Lalisa yung kamay mo ang likot."

"Lalisa huh." she's now caressing my abs.

Torture.

"Ugh..." I faced her.

"Nakakapag antay naman tong hugasin eh" I said.

"I love you." she said while looking directly on my eyes.

"I love you too.... so much." I grab her both hands and put it on my nape.

"Let me top you, baby." I said before I carry her to the sink.

"Hmmm, kay. If that's my baby wants." she mumbled.

I started to claim Lisa's lips and licked her lips to ask for an access and she immediately open her mouth for me to suck her tongue.

I stop kissing her, and I just smile on her reaction.

Halatang nabitin.

"Why did you stop?" she ask me with an irritated
tone.

Calm down, tigres.

"Calm down, professor. Let's go to the room." I carry Lisa then go to the room.

"Anong mukha yan, Lalisa?" I laughed.

"Ugh, shut up and continue your unfinished business." she rolled her eyes on me. Aba! may gana pang magtaray kahit bitin.

"Oh! Relax dahil ako mismo papatirik dyan sa mga mata mo. I giggled.

"Just do it. Ang ingay mo." she hissed.

"As you wish, Professor Manoban." I wink at her before I go on top of her.

"Gorgeous..."

I start to kiss Lisa's lips passionately.

"Hmmm,L-love....." she moan.

I left her lips and my tongue make a way to her jawline, kissing every bit of her.

I softly biting her earlobe down to her neck. She's moaning softly, everytime my tongue licks her neck she's moaning.

"J-jennie..."

And I love it everytime she said my name.

"That's it, just call my name, Lovey. I like it."

It's like a music.

Sarap gawing ringtone.

I get her hand and place it into my clothed chest while sucking her neck

"Touch me baby." I whisper on her while sipping her neck.

"D-don't.... ugh! D-don't leave marks love."

"Too late, baby."

Because I make sure to leave marks on them. I just remembered how she put her so called 'masterpiece' on my neck.