PART 94 - RAWR DRAGON

PLAY THE SONG WONDERFUL TONIGHT–

A/N: Sorry for my typos and wrong grammars...

R:18 BAWAL ITO SA BATA BEH KAYA EXIT KANA :))

JENNIE

I was so touched on Lisa's proposal, I thought she was joking around when we're eating our breakfast. I was planning to proposed to her matagal na simula nung nakulong ang taong puno't dulo ng lahat, her dad.

"Lovey, you okay? Hindi ka ba masaya? Napilitan ka lang bang mag yes sa–" I cut her off using her lips.

"I'm happy love, and no hindi ako napilitan. To be honest I was planning to proposed too but nauna ka masyado kang bida bida." I pinched Lisa's nose before I cling my both arms on Lisa's soulder.

"Ouchy! Kahapon pa dapat to Lovey, but some things fvck up right? This is not the plan I prefer I want to give you a romantic proposal but–" I cut her words again.

"What you did earlier was romantic baby, the peaceful night, the stars, the moon, and of course it's you and me under the moonlight walang epal." then I chuckled.

"I love you," Lisa mumbled.

"I love you so much, my Lisa." I said those words looking at her eyes.

Lisa move her face closer and began to rain tiny kisses all over my face. She kissed my forehead, my face, and my nose and lastly my lips before she look at my eyes again, hanggang sa muli niyang angkinin ang labi ko na agad ko namang tinugon.

We kissed each other gently at first and then roughly as the minute passed by. I moaned when Lisa's tongue make a way inside my mouth. Her tongue makes a journey inside my mouth, it's like she's thirsty. I can feel her want and need for me through the way she kisses me.

"A-ahh Lisayah."

I groaned a bit when she bit my lower lip. Ramdam ko ang gigil niyang ma-angkin ako. Mas naging mapusok at agresibo pa ang paghalik niya sakin hanggang sa iwan niya ang labi ko at lumipat sa aking leeg.

I tilted my head from aside to give her a better access. Lisa ran her lips down to my collarbone. She did that while slowly sliding the straps of my nightgown.

I don't know how we end up here at the sofa at my balcony hindi ko nga alam na mero palang sofa dito.

"W-wait.." I said when she's about to kiss my chest again.

"Hmm?" she stop kissing me and look at me with her tender looking eyes.

"Really, dito talaga? Under the moonlight?"

"What's wrong? I was dreaming doing this under the moonlight." then she started to kissed me again kaya hindi na ako umangal, Lisa na 'to eh.

When Lisa's lips went down to my chest, she cupped the both of my breast and began to do flirty things with it. Lisa start to bit, massaged, and squeezed it and played with it until she finally possessed. She licked and sucked my nipples as if she was a thirsty infant that needed some feeding. She's obviously enjoying it, and so am I.

"L-lisa... don't... don't bite.. ugh!" I groaned when she didn't listen with me.

Lisa stopped and knelt in front of me. She took my nightgown and panty's off and threw them both on the floor. Her eyes ranked at my naked body. Her eyes were full of passion and admiration.

With my sleepy eyes I look at her.

"I wanna see you naked too." Hindi pwedeng ako lang. Hindi pwedeng merong lumamang.