Part 2

Naina and Pooja were standing ink front of me and were looking at me from toe to head and wondering as to how to convert this man to a woman or atleast make it close to look like one for it seemed an impossible task. My height was around 5' 8", fat with a big belly, rough beard with little hair on my head, hairy all body, overall a fatty and rough looking man.

Pooja said, "Shailesh, you need to put in a lot of effort and loose a lot of weight and do a lot of hardwork to become one good looking female."

Naina added, "Bhaiya (Brother), Raj is such a handsome, fit looking and tall guy whereas with your figure and face, you would never be able to make a good match and I doubt if Raj would even touch you, forget about physical relations."

"Physical Relations?" I shouted.

Pooja said, "Shailesh, Guruji has clearly said that the relations between Raj and you should be of love and physical relation and to be more specific, sexual relations."

I was gulping for I may have missed this part because it looked like somebody was banging on my head. I tried to speak and slowly gathered all my strength and said, "Impossible, I would not do that, even the thought makes me shiver, forget all this."

Pooja came forward. "Shailesh, please enough, you have now agreed and now you cannot back off."

Naina pitched in, "Bhabhi (sis-in-law), please don't worry, I know Raj very well and he likes hot and sexy woman and he would never even come near Bhaiya (Brother) so don't bother."

Pooja said, "But Guruji has clearly said that physical relations is compulsory."

Naina then started crying. "Which means that no sexual relations which will mean no bond and thus I am scared, I might loose Raj."

I then cut her and said, "Now don't make me emotional and making a physical relation is not only depended on me so I cannot help it if Raj does not touch me. I can wear girlie stuff but don't expect me to loose weight and blah blah because this is how I am, sorry."

Pooja seeing a deadlock, said, "Sexual talks later on, first let us convert him into a woman and then we will think something about that."

I was then taken into a beauty parlour and into a secluded room. There I found 2 ladies waiting for me, Pooja handed me to them and walked out saying, "Have a good time."

I was asked to strip down all clothes and then a liquid wax was applied all over my body and then after a few screams, I found all my body hair gone including those small ones on my belly. One of the lady then applied a cold lotion all over my body and somehow it felt smooth. My bushy eyebrows were trimmed and side locks were removed. I thought I would be dressed too but I was informed that a ritual would be performed next day in which I would be made to wear my first lady cloth which would be "saree" and then after all the rituals are performed I would be able to wear femme dresses full time. I then wore my shirt and trouser and came out to the reception.

Pooja smiled and said, "Beginning to look girlie, huh?"

By the time we came back, it was evening and I after having a light dinner went to sleep but the whole night was restless and I was wondering as to what would happen next and am I doing the right thing?

Very early morning I was woken up by Pooja. "Get up and please have a bath and come out by wrapping this white cloth with yellow silk border all around your body and make it fast for Guruji has arrived and he is preparing for the rituals and you very well know he does not like to wait."

I did as she said and came out with the white cloth wrapped all around my body and went to the hall which was cleared of all the furniture and in the centre was sitting Guruji along with his disciples and a lot of material placed around him. I greeted Guruji and he asked me to sit on a stool placed near him.