Reunited Together

Vikram :- Ranbir, Won't you even talk to me now?
Pallavi :- We know that we had made a mistake by not accepting the marriage of both of you, but now you are making a mistake by not talking to us.
Vikram :- we realized our mistake.

Ranbir :- why u come here? You both had not blessed me for marriage.

Vikram :- I know we made a mistake. But now we want to rectify our mistake. Give us a chance.
Ranbir :- If both of you have come here with Rhea under some conspiracy, then go back now. Because now I am happy without u.

Pallavi :- Prachi , you say him we have really come to apologize to you .
Prachi :- Ranbir we should listen them.

Ranbir :- Stop favoring these two. Have you forgotten that these three did not want to let us get married.
Vikram :- Parents forgive all the mistakes of the children from childhood till they grow up. But children leave the company and hand of their old parents.
Ranbir :- You are probably forgetting that both of you had thrown us out of the house.
Vikram :- please forgive us.

Both of them folded their hands and started apologizing.

Ranbir gets emotional. Ranbir hugs dad and mom.

Ranbir :- what r u doing? I think we should forget the old things and make a new beginning.
Prachi :- ji please welcome,come in.

Pallavi :- Have you both forgiven us?
Ranbir :- ji.
Pallavi :- So I want to celebrate this festival together at our home.
Pragya comes there.

Pragya :- how r u Pallavi and Vikram?
Pallavi :- we are good, We have come to take back our trust from you.
Pragya :- wt ur mean?
Vikram :- our son and daughter in law. Our family. We will celebrate this time's Holi together in the Kohli family. I hope u all will come?
Pragya :- sure. I am glad that you have forgiven Ranbir and Prachi. But if you both face any problem there, then remember that the doors of my house are always open for both of you.
Pallavi :- don't worry, I would not give any chance to complaint u. Go and pack ur stuff.

Pallavi :- Tq so much Rhea for helping me. Because of your help we have been able to be together.
Rhea :- it's ok I also want to see my sister happy.
Abhi :- u really did a great job.
Rhea :- I want that both of them get some happiness because of me.

Prachi :- Has Rhea really helped us?
Ranbir :- I can't believe it either, but it is true.
Shahana :- But I do not understand one thing, why is she helping you? Who will help me if both of you go away?
Prachi :- Don't worry, we will execute our plan in the Kohli family.
Ranbir :- haa , I will invite Aryan there.

......................................................................