1

A boy with albino hair was sleeping peacefully until he heard a glass break. He opened his eyes slowly and sat up. All he heard was two people arguing downstairs. "Lovely." He whispered to himself as he got up. He got dressed and went to his mirror. He took a brush and started brushing his hair. Soon a little girl with short hair with purple eyes came in. "Brother they want to see you." The girl said with a raccoon like onesie on. "I'll be right down sayu." Kazuha said giving her a warm smile. Sayu nodded and went outside her brother's room. Kazuha put his hair in a small ponytail and went outside his room to the downstairs. He saw a vase broken by the wall.

His parents were arguing once again. "Mother father." Kazuha said looking at them. They stopped as they looked at him. "You look like a fucking mess kazuha." His mother said angrily. "Thank you. That helps with my thoughts." Kazuha said rolling his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes you fucking slut. I'm tired of you having an attitude everywhere you go! You constantly make people go to the hospital at each school you go to!" His father said joining the conversation. "Says the fuckers that always argue and don't just fucking divorce! You have two kids one is a child and is already matured even tho she is supposed to act what a kid should be." Kazuha said angrily. "I'm tired of your damn mouth kazuha!" His mother said before smacking him. Kazuha went silent and looked back at them. "We have decided to take you to a boarding school so we don't have to deal with you. Now go pack." His mother said going to the kitchen.

Before he could walk away his father grabbed him and bruised/cut him before he left to go upstairs. Kazuha bandaged his cuts and put makeup where his bruised were. He sighed and locked the door. He lift up his sleeve and brought out a lighter. He lit it up and put against his skin. He counted up to 8 then stopped. Tears went down the albino haired face. "It hurts so much..." Kazuha whisipered as he went to pack his things. Once he was done he went out and hugged sayu before he left. He got in the car and since he was 16 he could drive. He drove for an hour to get to the school. He looked at the school and it was 4 stories and very clean. He got out of the car and he saw other new students come to the school. He sighed and got out. Before he saw a tall ass ginger hair boy come towards him. "Hi! Are you Kaedehara Kazuha?" He said looking down at him. Kazuha nodded not wanting to talk to him. "Well I'm here to show you around! My name is tartaglia but you can call me Childe!" He said smiling. Kazuha just humed a answer as he grabbed his suitcase and walked. "Sooo let me talk about this school. my friends scaramouche heizou dottore Signora zhongli anddddd Xiao! Are really nice." Childe said walking with kazuha. "I want you to meet them" Childe said looking at him. "I'm not following a stranger. I'm going to the dorms." Kazuha said going towards them. "Alright have funnn" Childe said walking off.

Kazuha got his key and went to the assigned dorm. "Well I didn't know we would get another roomate." Someone said coming from behind kazuha. Kazuha flinched and turned around to see a magenta haired boy. "The names heizou. And I'm guessing your kazuha?" He said crossing his arms. "Yes I am." Kazuha said opening the door. "Oh hello!" A boy with two braids said waving next to a boy with short blue hair. "Hello guys this is kazuha! Our new roomie!" Heizou said coming from behind kazuha. "Damn he's fine" a guy with long blonde braided hair said coming in. "Thank you?" Kazuha said confused.

"I'm venti! These two are aether and scaramouche! I'm already guessing you know heizou." The boy with two braids said. "Yes I do." Kazuha said in a bit of a angry tone. "Xiao isn't here right now but he'll be here soon." Venti said smiling. "Your sharing a room with heizou I believe don't worry there are two beds" aether said pointing to the room. Kazuha hummed as a response and went ahead into the room. The room had two beds that were on each side of the room. The floor was messy and so we're the beds. Kazuha groaned and put his suitcase by his side of the room.

"Sorry it was a mess I didn't know we were having another roommate we already have 5 including me." Heizou said coming in. "It's fine" kazuha said pushing the stuff on Heizou side and sat in his own bed. "Sooo what do you like pretty boy?" Heizou said sitting beside him. "Peace." Kazuha said looking at him. "Well you aren't gonna get much of that here." Heizou said smirking. "I can tell" kazuha said getting out a book and pen. He went up against the wall and started clicking the pen. "What is that?" Heizou said curiously

"I make poems about my feelings." Kazuha said opening the book. "May I hear on of them pretty boy?" Heizou said laying beside him. "No." Kazuha said coldly and started writing. "Then can I watch your beautiful face?" Heizou said smirking. "If it means you will be quiet" kazuha said. "Alright gorgeous" heizou said staring at him writing. He was able to see what words he was writing.

After 30 minutes, "hey guys wanna join us to have a sleepover in aether room?" Venti said coming in smiling. "Sure! Kazuha do you wanna?" Heizou said looking back at kazuha. "I don't mind." Kazuha said getting up and putting the book away. "Yay!" Venti said dragging them both to aether room. Which was very clean and neat. Once side was purple while the other was gold. "It looks nice." Kazuha said mumbling. "I clean it mostly." Scaramouche said coming up from behind them. "Didn't know you could do that darling" heizou said smiling. "Oh fuck off." Scaramouche said bring out a blanket and laying it on the ground. Kazuha phone rang. He picked it up and looked at it. "It's my father. I'll be back." Kazuha said going to his room. Kazuha breathed in and closing the door behind them answered.

"What the hell do you want." Kazuha said angrily. "Dont give me fucking attitude. It's about your sister." His father said. "What's wrong with sayu?" Kazuha said worried. "She's is ill because of her disease." He said calmly. "What?! Did you take her to the hospital??" Kazuha said more worried and slowly start breathing fast. "Of course not! That's to damn much money." His father said coldly. "you need to take her to the hospital they will be able to help! I'm gonna come to the house." Kazuha said going towards the door. "NO. You will not come back to this damn house until your highschool years are up! Your sister will be fine. You get worked up for no fucking reason." His father said more then hanging up.

Kazuha started crying as he call sayu off her smart watch. "Hi baba." She said with a shaky voice. "How are you doing.." kazuha said calmly. "I'm doing ok but mama and papa fighting has became worse and they even started hitting me...I miss you baba!" Sayu said tearing up. Kazuha went silent for a second. "I miss y-" kazuha said but got cut off by his father yelling at sayu. "GET OFF THAT DAMN PHONE." kazuha heard from the phone as he heard a loud bang. After that the phone hung up.

Kazuha eyes widen as he started breathing fast. His vision became blurry as he fell on his knees. He whispered no repeatedly as he got a lighter out of his pocket. He lift up his sleeve quickly as he lit the lighter and started burning his arm. This time he didn't count he just wanted to stop this pain he felt. All he could hear is his sister's scream which made him start crying hard.

"KAZUHA!!"

______________________________________

Count: 1392 words