4

"Your parents have died in a car accident."

Kazuha eyes widen as those words hit his ear. "What do you mean??!" Kazuha said not knowing if he should be happy or not. "They have died in a car accident. I have contacted the women that were in their special contacts to come and see you today." The women said softly. Kazuha sighed "who is this woman?" Kazuha said tearing up a bit. "I believe her name was the mayor's wife madam beidou." She said ending the call. Kazuha gripped the phone as he walked back out of the kitchen.

"What was the call about kazu?" Venti said turning his head while he was decorating Sayu's hair. Kazuha wiped his eyes and smiled a bit. "Nothing just a spam call." Kazuha said sitting next to them. "Me and the others have to meet up if you don't mind if we leave for a bit?" Aether said showing the message. "Oh! I don't mind" kazuha said rubbing sayu head. "Alright see you at 7pm kazuuu!!" Venti said rubbing his head messing it up and walking out with aether.

Sayu looked at her brother with a sad face. "It wasn't a spam call was it?." Sayu said seeing right through the fake smile. Kazuha stared at his sister as the smile turned into a frown. "Our parents are gonna be gone way longer than I thought sis. But auntie beidou is gonna come visit us." Kazuha said picking her up and smiling at. "Yey! Auntie bei!!" Sayu said cheerfully as she hugged her brother. "Yeyy.." kazuha said patting her head and putting her back on the couch. A knock was heard and Kazuha went to see. He opened the door to see a women with long brunette hair and one eye being covered. The saw a women with long blonde hair with red eyes beside her.

"Hey kiddo! How have you been!" The brunette named beidou said smiling at her nephew. "It's been fine?.." kazuha said letting them in. They both came in and sayu ran up to them. "Hello sayu." The blonde said patting her head and looks at her bruises. "Why don't I patch you up." She said picking up sayu. "Oki auntie ning ning." Sayu said yawning as ningguang walked to the bathroom. "I'm so sorry you had to deal with your parents like that" beidou said changing the mood. "Atleast you there was some light in our lives." Kazuha said smiling a bit at beidou. "I try my best to stay as long as I want! But you know my sister is hard to convince." Beidou said rubbing his head.

Kazuha nodded and went to the kitchen to make some tea. Beidou followed him and got an idea. "Why don't we bake a cake for ningguang and sayu!" Beidou said smiling. "But you can't cook.." kazuha said looking at her. "It'll be fineeeee!!" Beidou said bring out the stuff. Kazuha giggled and started making the tea.

After awhile of making a mess of the kitchen and flour mostly everywhere. "we did it!" Beidou said looking at a monstrosity of a cake. "It looks really nice..." Kazuha said trying to make beidou feel good about her cake. "Let's go give it to them!" Beidou said pick it up and going to the table smiling. "What is this love?" Ningguang said drinking her tea. "A cake me and kazkaz made!" Beidou said excitedly. Ningguang look concerned and put her cup down. "That's nice love. Let's try it.." ningguang said encouraging her.

Beidou put it down and cut them a slice and gave them it. Ningguang ate the first bite. She looked like she wanted to throw up but kept her cool for her wife. "It's really g-good!" Ningguang said smiling weakly. "I'm glad you like it!" Beidou said kissed her head. Sayu just was stareing silently with blank eyes. 'poor Sayu' kazuha said internally crying.

After a hour or two there was a knock at the door. Beidou opened and looked at the two. "Oh hello! We're here for kazuha?" Aether said smiling. "Oh come on in!" Beidou said as Kazuha looked over and saw. "Told you we be back!" Venti said smiling. "It's 9. You said 7." Kazuha said blinking fast. "Sorry something happened at the school nothing important tho-" venti said dragging kazuha to his room. Aether giggled and puts cat ears on him. "We're having a sleepover here and you can say no." Venti said with a death glare. Kazuha got a chill down his spine and then slowly nodded. "YEYYYY!!!" Venti said flopping on kazuha bed. Aether whisperd to kazuha "I'm so sorry!" Kazuha smiled a bit and sat down on floor.

After they all got settled in and played a few games. Kazuha put sleeping bags down and extra blankets/pillows for the two. Everyone said their good nights as Kazuha open the window a bit for cold air. Kazuha and the other two went to bed not knowing...

There was a figure in the closet stareing at them.