The twist

FLASHBACK ENDS.

When Sriansh looked around him, he found that apart from him, there was also an unknown man in that cell.
But the surprising thing was that he could not see his companions that is Pahal, Aadyshri and Kashyap.

Where are those people? And how did I get here in jail? Have they also been caught? Argh! why can't i remember anything.

He held his head tightly. And started pulling his hair hard with his fingers.
He was trying hard to remember but he could not. The intoxication of the medicine was still on his body, due to which his head was bursting loudly.

"Jhtptane se ab koyi faayda nhi hoga. Ab hm yha se kbhi baahr nhi nikl paenge" echoed a voice in that empty cell, which broke his trance.
He tilted his head afar to have a look at that person.
That person was sitting in a corner of the cell helplessly.

Torn old clothes, many wounds on the body and black hopeless eyes. His condition was as if someone had beaten him very badly. He looked injured not only physically but also mentally. As if someone has taken away the hope of his life from him.

Sriansh approached towards him slowly and asked "Kon ho tum? Aur tum is karagaar me kaise aaye?".
The man smiled sadly while chuckling on his own fate and replied "Huh! Kya farak pdta hai. Ab to schme koi farak nhi pdta. Maa chli gyi thi chod ke. Par baba to the mere. Lekin ab to wo bhi......" and he started weeping badly.

"Maa" "Baba"
These two words had always been a heartbreaker for Sriansh. How he had longed for their love throughout his whole life. But fate had it's own plan.
He could never know what is the love of mother and father. And that's why maybe even today after hearing these two words he feels a pang in his heart.

The man infront of him is going through the same condition. He had lost his parents. Sriansh was surely able to understand his situation. And why not.
He still remembers the night when he lost his mother in his childhood. He had cried so much. It was so painful. But no one came to console him.

Aadyshri was the first person in his life in front of whom he opened his heart, in front of whom he cried bitterly and then his heart became light. His suffering of so many years has reduced. Yes, She was the one.

It was only after meeting her that he could get in touch with himself again. He came to know his existence and recognized and adopted his goodness back.

He smiled while remembering her and their old days. He then patted the shoulder of the man sitting in front of him and consoled him. The man was indeed feeling heavy after losing his father.

"Kya naam hai tumhara?" He finally asked. On this the man took a glance towards Sriansh and replied lazily "Shantnu..."

As soon as Sriansh heard his name, his eyes widened in shock and he blurted in amazement "Shantnu? M..mera mtlb raj...rajkumar Shantnu? Maharaja Ranapratap ke bete Shantnu Pratap?".

Shantnu smiled sadly and while nodding he said "Ha dost. Whi Shantnu jo apne baba ko nhi bcha paya, jo kisi kaam ka nhi hai aur ek beta khlane ke laayk to bilkul nhi hai".

"Are esa mat kho. Ye to bs ek jung thi. Hm nhi jante the ki kon jitega aur kon haarega. Aur tumhe pta hai....." Sriansh tried to console him but got interrupted by Shantnu's muffled voice filled with guilt and sorrow "Aur mai is jung me sbse buri tarah se haar gya hu. Apna rajya, baba aur apne log sbko haar gya mai".

Sriansh shook his head and exhaled deeply before speaking further. He sat properly and while staring towards Shantnu he started, seriously "Dekho, maine bhi bhut kuch khoya hai. Meri m..Maa, mera pariwar, apna ghr. Mai unhe waps to nhi la skta lekin tumhare pas abhi bhi mauka hai. Tum apne pariwar ke baki logo aur apne rajya ke logo ke sath waps rah skte ho ache se. Ek achi zindgi bita skte ho unke sath"