Everyday

pov Jackie

Just another day of saving this so world from Anti I guess, I think as I get up walking towards the gym. First stretching, then light exercises, then more intensive exercises, then cool down and rush to the shower. That's how every morning goes... every s̴i̴n̵g̷l̷e̴ day. After which I run downstairs through a carpeted floor, to the kitchen. then I grab some breakfast and run to patrol the nearby mall.

Its a cycle.

I mean everyday roughly the same thing happens. I patrol for almost the whole day and around mid-day, Anti comes along wearing that same black hoodie walking around and pickpocketing and stealing. It seems like a very simple solution right... To catch Anti, just show up around mid-day and scout for a man wearing a black hoodie pounce on him with my unbeatable strength and tada! Unfortunately life isn't so easy. Every day, I find a man wearing a black hoodie and target him only to realise I got the wrong person. I end up apologising and Anti leaves somehow because when I check the cctv footage he had left after smiling his sinister smile to the camera before the camera cuts to black.

How does he manage to keep on avoiding me... it's not like he's lurking in the shadows! Jackie come on you have super strength and- wait a minute... that's it! he must be lurking in the shadows... more precisely lurking on the cctv cameras themselves. That's why he is never seen entering! 

It all clicked together. It all makes sense... right?

Or was it just one of the crazy theories that I come up with to push the blame away from my lack of skill. It seemed familiar... but different at the same time this was my one chance to find Anti

right...

r̶͍̜̍̓i̶̡̜̒̂g̴̮̥͂h̷͙̐̋͜t̸͙̀̊