Part 2

"Omg again Jake seriously again"

I hear Amy sternly talking to Jake from the lounge as I'm frozen in place about being seen. I hear a bit of back and forth between the two of them and gather from Jakes slurred voice that he is drunk and it sounds like a recurring thing.
After a little while longer i hear the footsteps towards the lounge room which sends a shock down my spine as my eyes are locked on the entrance into the room and after a few more steps i see Amy walk through with complete anger spread across her face and quickly following behind is her stumbling boyfriend Jake.

"Uhh Jake this is..uhhh Rachel, a family friend", Amy says motioning to me,

"Mm Nice to meet you Rachel", he says as he stares over at me, I obviously look very uncomfortable as he whispers very loudly to Amy

"Whats wrong with her?"

"Oh shutup Jake she obviously just knows how drunk you are", Amy replies with threatening eyes shot directly back at him.
He laughs it off and then makes his way on to the lounge next to me, throwing himself onto the seat next to me.

"She's overreacting isnt she", he says to me then proceeding to laugh a little more.

"You are a jerk", Amy says as she starts storming off out of the room

"Where are you going?", Jake yells out

"Im having a shower", Amy yells back as her footsteps disappear down the hall.

"Well guess you're stuck with me then", Jake says shooting me a look. I meet his eyes for a second before i quickly bring my gaze back to the TV.
We sit in silence for a few minutes and i never take my eyes from the TV making sure i don't catch his eyesight. Jake continues to shuffle around a fair amount as i feel the couch moving, but he seems to settle for a couple moments and in my peripheral vision i can see that Jake has stopped and seems to be looking straight at me as his eyes explore my body, top to bottom.

"So Rachel you got a boyfriend?", he says now with his whole body turned towards me.
I realise i have to try and start playing along, so i try to put on my girliest voice

"Umm no...no i dont", i say bringing my gaze over towards him for a second and see that he is intently looking at me so i quickly look back to the TV.

"Thats the way isn't it, that way you aren't tied down to anyone"

I look back towards him and give him a very very quick smile and bring my attention back to the TV. I still feel his stare on me and my tingles as i feel my shoulder length hair being brushed to the side.

"Have you ever been with a guy hmm?", Jake says into my now exposed ear
I let out a very shaky no as I'm frozen in place.

"Have you ever seen a dick before?"

Once again even more frozen then before i let out a very anxious and breathy no.
I feel as his fingers start caressing my arm up and down causing my body to lockdown.

"I uhh dont think Amy will......like this", I gasp out as my heart starts racing as im unsure of his intent.

"Cmon now Amy doesnt like anything I do", Jake responded while laughing.
Still gliding his hand up and down my arm he then starts caressing my hand before grabbing it and pulling it across to his lap resting it on his crotch with his hand on top.
I feel his penis through his pants now and every second my hand lays on his lap his penis gets harder.
"See its not that bad is it"

My body unable to move in response to the events that have occurred meaning im just limply sitting there with my hand resting on a guys junk. As much as i dont want it there i am unable to move a muscle, not even being able to talk.

"Ill take that as a yes then"

Then using my hand as a puppet and making me fondle his penis more as I'm now clearly feeling a very erect penis taking its true form as he slides my hand up and down his bulging pants.