Non request by me! (I don't even know.)

small thing I made a while ago
Posting it in hopes you guys might find some inspo for more oneshots. And thank you so much for the reads!! :D

No idea what this should be called...kinda fluff? I mean I think- AAA-

Larry the lamp OooOoOoOO-
_________

You walk into your room, tears streaming down from your eyes, it was around 9 at night.

You sit on your bed, it was small but comfy enough, you lean up against the wall while sitting on your bed and just break down into tears.

It was fairly dark so you turned on your lamp, the bright light shined from it and made it throughout your room.

"Heyyy!-..why did ya wake me-" a voice said, you wiped your eyes and made eye contact with the lamp...wait it has eyes?! How's it talking..why is it alive?! Why does it have a mouth and eyes and arms?

You jumped in slight shock, tears still rolling down your cheeks, you just cried even more, frustrated, confused, shocked, and sad.

"Oh holy fuck, did I do something wrong?-" he said, his voice sounding wonky and panicked almost, he sounded drunk to say the least, you shaked your head no in response, wiping your tears again. "A-am I crazy?..why are you a-alive?!" You said, your voice was shaky.

"I don't know, am just kinda.. alive-" he said, the lamp then clumsily got off your nightstand and landed on the ground, smoke surrounded him for a couple of seconds and boom, humanoid.

He stood up and looked at you, you were still sobbing, he sat on your bed and looked at you slightly confused "heyy, I know a drunk like me probably can't help but if ya need a shoulder to cry on am here-" as soon as he said that you moved closer to him and hugged him, beginning to cry even more.

He hugged as well and patted your back gently.

Short time skip.

You had calmed down a bit by now we're still hugging him tightly, he had fallen asleep while you hugged him, how cute, he was fairly small as well, shorty.

He was snoring lightly and snuggled up against you, you soon fell asleep as well, not even knowing his name.

_______
it was pretty short but I hope you liked it!! And again, thank you for the reads and upvotes!<3