AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello guys, this is my first book. I'm not aiming to become a professional writer or anything like that. Just hope that I can teach you all one or two things through my books. Please don't forget to share, comment and follow.

xxx ThePandaWriter ❤️✍🏼

                  *************

                     SUMMARY

Joy Wright is about to learn the shocking truth about herself. She makes a terrible mistake as she turns to the wrong person for love. Already having a shaky relationship with her family, this is just the last straw.
The book is all about all the events that unfold as she tries to make herself a better person, however, it's as though all her actions are just to unintentionally perfect her imperfections.
Just one girl against the whole world. What will she do?
Read and find out all about it!

xxx ThePandaWriter ❤️✍🏼

             OTHER INFORMATION

This book is inspired by Milly Johnson's book The Most Perfectly Imperfect Woman.

This book is an original work not to be transmitted, reproduced or stored in any other form or by any means without the prior permission of yours truly.

Please refrain form making meaningless and rude comments, although constructive criticism is very much appreciated.

Thank you so much for choosing to read this book.

xxx ThePandaWriter ❤️✍🏼

Dedicated to every teenage girl in the world.

xxx ThePandaWriter ❤️✍🏼