Chapter Three: Reappearing Thoughts

The venue was beautiful. It had giant spacious walls, lots of free space on the ground so that all of the ARMY's would be safe, and lots of stage space where they could preform without getting hurt. But the best part of all, there was a giant BTS logo lit up in purple light right above center stage to bring a bit of excitement to the room.

It was now 1:00, and a flood of ARMY's came rushing in. all of the members had decided to meet up backstage, because they wanted to do something to surprise the ARMY that had just came in a few hours early and had decided to spend time watching BTS rehearse. RM had noticed that there had been a table in the pit, blocking off some of the stuff that were going to be used during the concert. So RM had thought that what if they could use that table and do a mini meet and greet (not a fan-sign) before the concert later that night. All of the members had discussed and thought that it was a good idea, which was very surprising to them considering that RM doesn't have the best ideas the majority of the time.

So, they had told the staff and the staff was getting the table ready . The staff had also told the ARMY's that were already there to line up in front of the table, which so happened to be the color purple. Knowing ARMY's they all had listened and formed a big line that wrapped almost all the way around the pit. One by one, ARMY's were having a short, normal one-on-one conversations with each of the members. As the last girl in line was approaching, Jimin had noticed something about her. She had a very kind, charismatic friendly demeanor that somehow got him hooked. Not mentioning the fact that she was also wearing a beautiful, lilac purple outfit, with some little designs on them. J-hope, who was sitting next to Jimin, noticed that he kept glancing over at her as she was coming up closer to him. So, J-hope snapped him out of it before she noticed. As she walked up to Jimin, you could see the smile on her face starting to get even bigger.

"Hi Jimin! i'm one of your biggest fans! I love the music you and all of the members create!"

Jimin then replied with a "Thank you! I appreciate it very much. So, if you really like our music that much, then what is your favorite song of ours?"

It took the girl no time at all to think, she then replied with a very fast "My favorite song would definitely have to be the song "Filter"." she said with a huge smile on her face as she suddenly started doing finger hearts towards Jimin. Jimin didn't notice, but the whole time the girl was talking, he was looking into her big blue eyes, with a smile starting to emerge from his face. Keeping that thought to himself, he then started to copy the girl and starting doing finger hearts towards her as she was walking off. Jimin, then seeming out of thought, almost forgot to ask the girl what her name was. The girl was still at the near end of the table where Jimin was sitting. So Jimin whispered a little "Hey" trying to call the girl back over to him. Luckily, that caught the girls attention.

"I was just wondering what your name was" Jimin had asked, noticing that the girl had been interested about it when he mentioned about her name.

"Oh, i'm so sorry! my name is Maya" She had said back to him. "I am super excited for your concert tonight, I have been a fan for a little over a month now and i have been waiting for this opportunity my whole life.

"that's good to know, i'm glad. I hope you enjoy our concert tonight" Jimin had said back to her. She then had started to wave to Jimin as she was leaving the table, and of course Jimin had waved back to her.

As Jimin was getting up from the table and leaving to go backstage, a thought popped into his head.

"Wow... that girl... she sure is amazing, and pretty beautiful as i might add". He had said to himself, quietly enough to the point where no one could hear him. He kept those thoughts to himself. The members then started appearing from backstage, and they started rehearsing just as if they were preforming a concert, but with less energy as they needed to save energy for the upcoming concert. But as they were preforming, Jimin then found the girl in the audience, and he could not keep his eyes off of her, no matter how hard he tried. Some of the other members noticed it too, but were too afraid to mention anything just yet.