Chapter Seventeen: Airplane Travels

Everyone in the house was gathered up in the living room really early this morning, They all had just found out that they would be flying in an airplane to their concert destination last night. Everyone was still half asleep, but yet they had to get their energy up. So the staff had tried really hard to help them with their energy, but no one had budged. It was too early for this.

The reason why everyone had to be up early was because their flight was a bit long and they also wanted to avoid the crowds at all costs. So that was what they had ended up doing. They wanted Maya and Cali to feel safe. If there were a lot of crowds, things would have gone downhill.

All of the members as well as the girls were now in the car. they had a bit to go before they had reached the airport in Incheon. So, they decided to play a game on who would get first pick at the seats on the plane. So, they got a piece of paper, split it into 7 pieces, wrote the numbers 1-7 on them, and put them in a hat. RM had then placed a hand over the hat, and shook the numbers so they were all mixed up. 

Everyone had then picked out of the hat, one by one. Jin had gotten number 1, J-hope had gotten number 2, Suga had gotten number 3, RM had gotten number 4, V had gotten number 5, Jimin had gotten number 6, and Jungkook had gotten number 7. After seeing what numbers they had gotten, Jimin and Jungkook were a bit scared that they were going to be separated from Maya and Cali, because they would be picking their seats last.

But, the other five members were planning something in secret. They had already knew the plane's layout, and where the seats would be. They knew that there were two pairs of seats that could sit two people. All five of the members had agreed on giving those seats to Maya, Jimin, Cali, and Jungkook. But, the group of four did not know that they had planned this.

Now, they all had arrived at the airport, safe and sound. They all had checked their bags, and were all set to board their plane. After everyone had picked their seats, it was now Jimin and Jungkook's turn. They had both saw that the only seats that were open were the two pairs of seats that could sit two people. 

"Thank you guys" Jimin says to the other members.

"We appreciate it" Jungkook says to the other members, right after Jimin.

The five members then turn to look at each other and they all have smiles on their faces, happy of what they had just accomplished. 

It is now a couple hours into the flight, and all of the members are just relaxing. When suddenly Jimin and Jungkook both look to their sides and see that Maya and Cali are both sound asleep. Seeing this, Jimin and Jungkook both start to recline their seats back and lay down. As they are laying down, they both carefully and gently place their hands around Maya's and Cali's waist and start to pull them close into them. They do this without waking the girls up and after just a couple minutes, they are sound asleep as well.

RM sees this, as he is sitting next to both of the pairs. he then turns around and looks behind them to see Jin, V,  Suga, and J-hope still awake.

He then motions to the other members to stand up and look at Jimin, Maya, Jungkook, and Cali. And so they do. 

"Awe, they are so cute!" J-hope whispers as he pulls out his phone.

The other members then also pull out their phones too, and they start to take pictures of the sleeping couples, being careful not to wake them. They were going to keep these pictures and show it to them when they wake up. 

A few hours go by, and now they are nearing their destination. Everyone is trying to get ready for landing. They have to put the seats up, and this might be a bit hard. Jimin and Jungkook had woken up an hour before, as they saw that they were close to landing. But, Maya and Cali had still not gotten up yet.

They had tried everything to get them up so they could put up their seat. But nothing was working. Until finally you hear Jimin and Jungkook whisper in Maya and Cali's ear "Come on sweetheart, it's time to get up. We are almost there". After they had did this, Maya and Cali slowly start to move their bodies around as they then awaken and sit up in their seats.

"Alright guys, we have landed. Lets go get our stuff so we can prepare for tonight" RM says, using his strong and powerful tone. The members then get off the plane and straight into the car as they are now on their way to the concert venue.