The beginning

7:00 am my alarm went off, I angrily turned it off and just laid there starring at the ceiling.

Jayden

After about 5 minutes I stretched and got up. I walked past my mom room and of course she wasn't in there.

I just rolled my eyes it was very common for my mom not to be home. I proceed to go into the bathroom. I grabbed the speaker and shuffled my playlist.

I showered, brushed my teeth, & washed my face, and fixed myself a bowl of cereal.

"Don't take it for granted that we are here today Just know that we're blessed and highly favored" I sang along to Blessed & Highly favored by The Clark sisters as I lotioned up my body.

I ain't no holy church girl, but I do love some gospel music...

As I entered the kitchen I glanced over at the stoves clock which read 7:45 am "Shit".

I had to be outside on the bus stop no later than 7:55. I quickly slipped on my shoes barely tieing them up.

And snatched off my bonnet, Thank God I had braids in. I never learned how to do the fluffy edges.

So I just smeared Edge booster along my edges and swooped them the best I could.

I practically jogged all the way to the bus, dodging small puddles along the way.

I got on the first school bus, not even being 100% sure it was the right one. I looked at everyone's faces, of course none looked fimilar.

My thoughts were cut short as the bus driver began driving again, causing me to fall into the nearest seat.

After settling down, the nervousess of entering a new school began to come over me.

Just 3 weeks ago I was preparing to go back to school and see all my friends. Now I'm in a new state & new school

"Bel-Air high my ass" I mumbled to myself as we pulled in front of the school

I didn't expect it to be this extragent school. I just found it kind of funny how they named it "Bel-Air high" but placed it in the hood of Dallas,Tx

I got off the bus and just looked around, almost everyone was slowly merging into their friend groups. Leaving me looking around and lost