just realized

realized how cute this story was so i wanted to re-publish it.

and a update/chapter:

me and aleena (or lee bc she's unsure of her gender) aren't dating still, ig at some point i got scared and i think i lost feelings for her bc she was a big girl. i ended up telling her how i felt about that and i regretted it. she said she was fine even after i asked her the day after bc i really didnt wanna hurt her feelings but i wanted to say how i felt. at the time i didn't realize that all sizes of girls are beautiful and maybe a week after i told her i didn't really like her size, i cried. i was so worried. i never should've told her this. 

i still love her like a friend and love when she wears skirts. like the rainbow one she has. im a little surprised that i remember it. but at the same time, not really. she said she was gonna wear it "tomorrow" and she did and i noticed it on that day.

anyways, i have gotten a little jealous around her bc we had a basketball game, recently, at my school and she brought a friend that i didn't know she was friends with. I thought she would be by herself, like how she mostly is. the friend was a girl. she said she wanted to bring someone with her bc she wasnt sure if i was coming (you had to pay to go with a dollar so not everyone could go i got lucky bc a teacher gave me a dollar). i noticed that their arms were interlocked and i was a little hurt. i didn't say that though. She still talked to me instead of her friend, so it's basically a win-win.

idk how to end this chapter but yeah, ig thats the end of the update