chapter 4, at saikis house

Y/n pov 

You're walking out of the school with Saiki and hear truhashi running toward you and saiki, but she didn't really even notice my presence at all. "Hey Saiki are you walking home?" She asked Saiki "yeah I'm walking home" Saiki responded "oh can I join you?" I didn't really want her here right now, but if he says no then he would get curb stomped by her fan club. "Ok sure" I say instead of refusing, Saiki has a slight annoyed face on, I could tell he did not like her. I don't get how she doesn't see it though, I mean it's obvious he barely even likes anyone.

                  Saiki pov

Now truhashi had to join me and y/n's hang out, I was hoping I could get to know what the bracelet was made of. Until I remembered my ring, "oh" I said to myself, I mean she's not annoying and she actually has a brain, unlike nendou. Y/n, truhashi and I were walking to my house, well truhashi didn't know me and y/n were hanging out in my house, but she'll definitely ask to come in. We're walking in silence until "hey y/n do you like anyone?" Truhashi asked, I  waited for y/n's response I was a little too ready to hear who it was. Even though I don't care as much I still wanted to know who she liked, I sweat dropped as I waited for a response"uh I-I mean I don't really know heh" she responded. I could hear truhashi's thoughts "oh good I thought she liked Saiki, I guess he's all mine then!" Her mind said. "We're here" I said "oh can I come in" I knew it. "I'm sorry truhashi but it's just me and Saiki hanging out for today maybe tomorrow?" Y/n said, truhashi was surprised. "How dare she gate keep Saiki like that!" Her mind said, "oh that's ok I guess" she said over exaggerating her sadness a  little bit. "Thank you y/n she finally left me alone" I said in my head as we closed the door behind me. She took off her shoes and neatly put them against the wall, thank God my parents went out today, I don't want to scare y/n. "Let's go up to my room" I said as I led her to my room.

                   Y/n pov

"Oh ok sure!" I said as Saiki led me upstairs and into his room, "wow it's neat in here" I said as I took a seat on the floor. "You can sit on my bed if you'd like I don't mind" he said and I got up and sat down next to him. "Is that cologne he's wearing?" I said in my head as he looked at me. I noticed I forgot my bracelet, but I know it was at my house (btw your brother got picked up by your mom and he's being taken care of by her, that's why your hanging out with Saiki.)
" What do you want to do?" Saiki asked me, "I don't really know... Wanna watch a movie together?" I suggested.

                 Saiki pov

"Wanna watch a movie together" I nodded I noticed she forgot her bracelet, I mean I knew that before because I could hear her thoughts. She got up "hey I hope this isn't weird but my school uniform is very uncomfortable.. uhm do- do you mind if I can borrow some of your...Clothes?" She asked me very awkwardly. "Uh sure I guess" I said, I mean the school uniforms were pretty uncomfortable to be in especially when watching a movie. I walked her over to my closet, "pick whatever, I don't care" I said and sat back on my bed. "Hmmm... This looks comfy" I heard her thoughts say "hey Saiki do you have pj pants I could borrow..?" I looked at her, she did say she was uncomfortable, but I mean can't she just take sweat pants or something? "Uh sure" I said I started to think about how cute she would look in my cloth-. "Wait. What?" I say in my head.

                  Y/n pov

After raiding saikis closet for good and comfy clothes, I found a t shirt and PJ pants I could change into. I walked to the bathroom with the clothes in hang and got changed, "mmm this is actually so comfy" I said In my head as I walked out of the bathroom with his clothes on. "Thanks so much!" I said as I sat my folded uniform next to my bag. I sat down and Saiki was just saring at me, to be honest I got a little self-conscious. I awkwardly smiled " so what movie do you want to watch?" I say, he grabs the remote and turns on the TV avoiding eye contact. "I was thinking something like... The nightmare before Christmas?" He said, I smiled "YES!" I quitely screamed, how did he know that was my favorite movie? I sit with a pillow in my lap and snuggle it as we watch the movie.

                Saiki pov

Thank God she forgot her bracelet today otherwise I'd probably never know. She grabs one of my pillows and snuggles with it, I don't mind, she is so cute and comfy in my clothes, and she's snuggling with my pillow. She got tired after half of the movie, and she rested her head on my shoulder, honestly I would have moved her but she was already falling asleep. "Dont wake her" I say in my head I watch the movie with y/n on my shoulder. The credits started to roll and so that ment I had to wake her. "No" I thought as she slowly woke up on her own, thank God. "Good morning" I say "huh?" She says in a tired voice, you fell asleep during the movie" I said getting ready to move " WHAT!!- OHMYGODIMSOSORRY!!!" She said as she quickly jumped off  a blushing mess. "It's fine" I said with my Tsunade look on my face.
(I'm so sorry if I spelled it wrong) she loosened up after that, but she noticed she was still in my PJs which made her more embarrassed.