chapter 1. meeting him

Armin's pov

it's the first day at school after summer vacation and i cant wait to get back to all the bullies and humiiation that comes wih being me...Amin Arlert is my name and damn i wish it wasnt!

i walk into my class trying to look as invisible as possible, maybe if i did my best my bullies wouldt notice me and i might have a chance of being left alone for one day, one day is all i want...

"hey armin!" someone yelles from the background...."fan fucking tastic" i think as the person gets closer "hi eren" i say as i look at the brownhaired boy i call my friend, "i see you brought mikasa" "i didnt bring her, she followed me her" eren says as he looks sarcastecly at mikasa.

as i sit Down on a chair a person behind me accedently bumbs into my chair and i fell off, "oh my god im so sorry are you ok?" the tall boy says as he helps me get up, "y-yeah im f-fine" i say as i make eye contact with him...

jean's pov

ahh first day at school, cant wait to get tons of homework and detentions for something i didn't do except for the times where i actually did do something,

as i walk into class i accedently bumb into a chair, i look Down and see a person on the floor, i hurry and ask if he's ok and then helps him up as i make eye contect with the boy, his eyes are a gorgeous blue color, and i didnt realize at that moment that i was...blushing.

"shit" i think when i realize whats happening on my face and i hurry and walk around the boy, as i walk out the door i hear someone yell "hey! i didnt get to say thanks" i turn around and see the boy standing up and wawing at me, i walk over to him and looks him in the eye, "t-thanks" he says as he starts blushing "no problem i say as i tun around and starts walking, "im Armin by the way" he yells as i walk away,"im Jean, nice to meet you Armin hopefully we'll meet Again sometime" i say and walk away.