chapter 3. that night

SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED IN SO LONG I HAD A MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK
_________________________________________

armins pov~

Jean followed me home as i slowly grapped his hand, Jean looked at me with a slight blush om his cheeks and hold my hand tighter i looked away with a slight blush growing on my cheeks as well.

As we finally reached my house we walked in still holding eachothers hands.
"Sooo what do you want to do" i asked shyly pulling my hand out of his, "uhm idk we could watch a movie" Jean said blushing again.

"Sure what do you Want to watch?' i afsked "whatever you want" Jean said back.

We finally decided on Mean Girls (so original)

As the movie was going along i slowly found myself drifting into sleep leaning on Jean's shoulder, and atlast i fell asleep.

Jean's pov~

As we where walking to Armins house i suddenly felt a hand in mine, i slowly started to blush as i looked at Armin holding my hand with a slight blush on his cheeks as well.

As we got to Armins house we walked in the door still holding hands,Armin slowly pulled his hand out of mine blushing again and asking "soooo what do you want to do?". "Uhm idk we could watch a movie?" i afsked "sure what do you to watch?" Armin afsked "whatever you Want to watch" i said looking at the small blonde.

We finally decided on Mean Girls, as we were watching the movie i felt something on my shoulder as i saw Armin slowly drifting off to sleep.

I decided to let Armin sleep om my shoulder as i myself slowly drifted off to sleep.