02

"who are you?" Minghao question her while standing up . She smile and said "xing'er " she said. Under the moonlight she was shining,she was indeed beautiful.

"Oh what are you doing here?It was you i saw today right?" Minghao asked while Xing'er admire the ocean.
"yep i don't know when was my last spet of the road now" she said with a bit sad."did you want ,we can take a walk there" Minghao said while pointing at the old bridge ."I can't" Xing'er said with a smile and walk slowly toward the ocean."Wait don't get too close the sea wave is high by now" Minghao said while following her.

Xing'er feel something as she talk to a person after a long time and he don't think she is a ghost."Ok i will listen to you" xing'er said and stop walking.
"Umm Xing'er did you live here?" Minghao finally said it.She look at him and said"yup".Minghao about to say again but a growl come from Xing'er stop him."umm did you hungry"Minghao said and xing'er quickly nodded,"ok maybe i guess we have to share food" Minghao said but he don't usually share food with other ,as soon as he said she quickly run toward the table and switch on the light that Minghao don't know and eat the food.

Minghao sit in front of her and watch her eating . He was curious why she wear a while dress but she look good tho.Suddenly Xing'er stop eating and look at him "why don't you eat?Are you disgusting by me?" Xing'er said with a concern face ."umm no you can eat i am not that hungry" Minghao said and drink water,Xing'er sign and hold his hand that made him stop drinking and look at her surprisely.
"What are you doing" he said and xing'er took the bottle away and put the food in the middle and gave him a piece of chicken "eat or else you will hungry and there is nothing to eat here until the morning so eat now or else you will starve" she said and eat again.Minghao look at him for sometime amd finally eat it,she look like she starve for a month.

After they eating Minghao clean the table while Xing'er sit in the sand and admire the sea soon Minghao join.
"beautiful right?" Xing'er exclaim,"yeah so did you really live here" Minghao said ,"yes but let not talk about that" she said and Minghao understand and take out a camera from his bag."did you really like to take picture" she said and minghao gave her a nod while take the pictur of the sea. She suddenly stand up and take the painting board and walk back to Minghao"yahh you also like painting?" She asked . He nod again,"woah so talented" they laugh and chat about random things.

*is she a ghost?*