4. A Closer Look: Administration

The Administration Was really worth it .
Isha's loyal servent Kazim - Kartik- Mudal - Khan , He was then promoted to as "Tunmb" (Provincal Governer ).
Isha plundered Awadsa , Then she captured Awadsa and its capital Awandhu . All jaigres appointed by Manals and Mundals were killed  . Isha made a monument , It was called 'The Ijara'
Isha had a specialty , That whenever she met her hostile enemy, She always said"Aham Isha Nizam"
The History is quite interesting about her, She ruled on 7 Deshanuman (Countries) when she was only 18 , No other ruler could do it . Unfortunately She was killed by
Asaf Mural. The Mahunajan (Rich peoples) always went to her for Flattery behavior, Isha don't like those who had these type of behavior.  One of the Mahunajan was Dheeraj Kanda , He was given a punishment to collect revenue from the land peasants by beating them harshly, As he was from a peasant family but grew rich he had no feelings for the peasant. One day he went near the monument 'Ijara'

 One day he went near the monument 'Ijara'

A schemic diagram of "The Ijara" . It was a circle shaped building  .
Designed by 'Isha Nizam'.
Isha was passing from there , She said to stop the horse cart . She saw how harshly Kanda was beating the 82-year-old farmer/peasant.
Her heart melted quickly and Dheeraj was given the punishment to grow vegetation in the desert with scare desert and he has to continue this cycle for nearly five years.
The Mahunajan was scared of her (Isha's Punishments).