The parents choices

Olivia's POV

This one family came up to me. Their names were John and Silvia De ruche

And here's how it went:

"Hi sweetie what's your name?"" Olivia what's yours again? Oh right I got it, Slip Silvia because you can get her to slip easily into bed."ugh rude"

The 2 family came up to me: "hi we want an older sister for him" the woman said tubing her tummy."eh no thanks" I said.they walked away.

Then the 3 family came: a very very tall man in a suit." Hey there kid wanna come home with meh?"" NO" I almost screamed.

He walked away with a smirk.

Then a guy a brown quiff( A/N I know Liam shaved it but I loved his quiff)

And sunglasses came up to me.

He sat down right in front of me. "Hi I'm Liam" he said in a British accent." You can't wear sunglasses inside, silly!" I giggled and took them off. He chuckled along with me.

"What's your name?"" I'm Owivia."" We'll Olivia, do you wanna be adopted?" I nodded my head real fast." We'll come and me my mates."" Okay"

I followed him over to a group of 4 other boys. One with blue eyes and blonde hair, another with green eyes and brown curls, one with blue eyes and blown side-swept hair, and one with brown eyes and a black quiff with a blonde stripe." TIGER!" I screamed and jumped on him. He stumbled a bit with the sudden child attached to him but laughed along with other boys.

I took his hair in my hand and re did it. Now he had it sticking up in places. I giggled and slowly slid out of his arms on to the floor.

Back-handspring then flip in the air. I did it!

All the boys seemed shocked and surprised." What's yours names?'''' This is Zayn, Niall, Harry, and Louis." He said." Boys this is Olivia"" Hi." They all smiled." Is this the one?" Curly said. Liam and the others nodded." Yayayayayayayayyaayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayay!!!!!!!" They laughed and then Liam went to sign papers while the others helped me pack.

I only had one outfit that I was wearing so it was pretty easy. I packed up my 2 blankets, my princess pillow, and 3 books. I had Fluffy with me and just dragged my princess suit case with me. "Ready?"" Yup" I said as we walked together back downstairs.

I'm finally being

ADOPTED

By One direction.