The Pain

Olivia's POV

We walked outside to the very large black car. I stopped and frowned. Liam saw me and came over." What's wrong, baby girl?" He asked me." It's not pink!" I said crossing my arms. All the boys chuckled." How about we get you a pink car that you can drive yourself." Liam said to me and started to tickle me. I giggled and nodded my head. I ran to the car and tried to open the door.

I had some difficulties so I asked Zayn to help me." Zayny will you puh-lease help me?" I said with te best puppy dog face ever." Of course pumpkin." He said squeezing my cheeks. I giggled and tried once again to jump onto the car.

On the 5 time trying, I felt a pair of huge hands lift me up. And when I say huge, I mean gargantuan like they belonged to a t-Rex. They belonged to Harry." There you go, kitten." He said with the same cheeky smile." Aww thx Harreh." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. The boys aww'Ed while Harry blushed and got into the front.

I was sitting on the right next to Liam and Niall on the other side. Zayn and Louis were in the back, while Harry was driving with my stuff next to him. I looked out the window to the orphanage.

As I looked into the window of the living room, I squeezed Fluffy harder. There was Ally and her gang holding a sign saying:

" YOU DESERVE TO DIE! I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU JUST LIKE I DID WITH YOUR PARENTS. YOUR A BITCHY MOTHER FUCKING WHORE, GO WITH YOUR FAMILY TO HELL, THEY MISS U!"

I felt tears well up in my eyes. They started to roll down and as soon as we passed the corner I started to bawl and whimper and cry out.

Liam noticed and held me in his arms while I cried.

Ally is a meanie butt.