Fool's Day

"I'll be there in ten minutes." (Reaches late)

"I'm here if you need me." (Never picks up call when needed)

"I think I like you." (Flirts with lots behind back.)

"I'll listen to you." (Ignores every complaint.)

"I'm gonna start working out from tomorrow." (Alarm keeps ringing on snooze.)

"I'll drive safe." (Never ignores text messages while driving.)

"I'm never drinking again." (Planning a booze with friends every weekend.)

"I'm gonna be a better person tomorrow." (Repeats the same mistakes again and again.)

"I trust you." (I should not have told her that.)

"You can trust me." (Talks to everyone about it.)

"I love you." (I don't know why I said that.)

All I'm trying to say is it would be easy if people would just say what they mean. I mean come on! Dude! If you're gonna do it, say it.
Sometimes truth can hurt, sometimes truth can crush your heart and break your soul into several pieces that it would be hard to heal but it will never mislead you. And this is the truth.
Going in the wrong direction is no better than not going anywhere. Helloooo... Stay calm! Stay where you are. Look around. Be aware of what you're doing, check your conscious level and then go ahead.
If I'm the one taking a decision based on the facts I know then I'll own up to my mistakes because of my negligence of truth but if I let someone else take a decision for myself, I must know the truth behind their actions. It doesn't feel better to blame anyone else for the rest of your lives.
This is the reason I don't trust people and when I do, I learn a lesson every time. Regret is just another step towards depression.
Loosen up a bit people. Take risks for yourselves and own up to them. Learn from other peoples' mistakes if you can. If you can't, write your own book of do's and don't's and let it be on display to the world. Lying about it too is wasting your time and energy.
Be true to yourself and everyone else around.
Nobody is a fool to give a shit about what you're doing and if anybody does give a shit in this crazy ass world, they deserve to know the truth.
Do your thing in daylight, not in the dark.