Turtlepaw

A/N R&R!           

"Be quiet!" A light gray she-cat with blue eyes hissed.  Turtlepaw narrowed her eyes. "Care to explain why you're on RiverClan territory?" The ShadowClan cat seemed to be around Turtlepaw's age, so the ShadowClan cat was most likely also an apprentice.

                "Well..." the cat shuffled her paws nervously. "I've noticed that something odd was going on in my clan...I don't know how to describe it though. And, well, I need help.  I think you should come see for yourself."

                Turtlepaw's eyes widened. "No way! I can't just leave my clan without somebody noticing!" The ShadowClan cat's eyes were pleading. "I'm begging you! Just make up an excuse." Turtlepaw frowned but nonetheless agreed. After all, the warrior code said to help others in need, right? Turtlepaw sighed.  This is going to be a long day, Turtlepaw thought grimly.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

                By the time Turtlepaw and the ShadowClan cat had reached the outside of the ShadowClan camp, they had almost been caught five times. In those five times they had almost been caught, she learned that the ShadowClan cat's name was Shadepaw.

                "This way!" Shadepaw mewed. She ducked under a bush, Turtlepaw right behind her.  Turtlepaw peered out the bush. "So, what did you want me to see?" Shadepaw flicked her tail at a long-furred white she-cat with pale grey fur. "That's Ivyfrost," Shadepaw introduced.

                "She's been acting quite odd recently. Watch carefully." Shadepaw was right. Ivyfrost walked slowly, with absolutely no emotion. Her eyes were clouded, and she seemed not really conscious of what she was doing.

                Turtlepaw's eyes grew. "It's the same with the others!" she exclaimed. Shadepaw nodded. "Exactly. Something strange is happening. Not all of them are acting weird, but most of them are.  Is the same happening in your clan?" Turtlepaw frowned. Turtlepaw could recall a few times when Webwing hadn't answered her when she talked to her, or when Robinwing walked a bit weirdly.

When she thought about it, Turtlepaw realized that many of the cats in her clan had been acting just like Shadepaw's clanmates. "Yeah...What do you think is happening?"

Shadepaw shook her head. "I don't know. How about we discuss this later? I have a feeling that we'll be caught if we stay here any longer. You should get going." Then, a voice came from behind the two apprentices.

"Oh, I think it's a little too late for that."

A/N Cliffhanger! Haha, I bet you all hate me now! I'm still working on the allegiances, so feel free to submit more! Here's something you should know: You can submit dead cats. I can't make a story without StarClan! Oh, I also forgot-If there's no more space for more OCs, I'll still take them. After all, cats don't live forever! One dies, another takes its place. xD I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Current allegiances:

RiverClan

Leader: Silverstar- grey marbled she cat with olive green eyes (Spottedmist)

Deputy: Ravenclaw- black she cat with green eyes (Spottedmist)

Medicine Cat: Mapleblaze- black tom with cream-colored paws and light-grey blue eyes (snowwolf12132)

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Ravenpaw-black tom with one green eye and one amber eye (Thunderandshadowcats)

Warriors: