006

"Have you been eating humans lately?" You asked and Rui shook his head. You both were sitting on a tree and his head was in your lap. It did take him a little while to adjust to you but Patcience was Key You'd protect him From this Muzan person with everything that you'd have.

"So this Muzan man...what links me to him?" You asked while running your fingers through his short white hair.

Rui paused and your could feel his aura fill up with fear and worry." What wrong?" You said patting his back.

"Nothing..his scent is all over you...and you look like him...do you know who your father was?" He asked turning his head to look up at you.

You shook your head and sighed. Your dull eyes squinted." No not really. I can only remember how bright his eyes were." He nodded snuggling into you and sighing at the smell of roses and honey that you smelled like while ignoring Muznas scent.

"Y/N!" You perked up at Ugusakis voice and seen him. Freezing up Rui sat up and they both made eye contact.

On a flash Ugusaki jumped on a tree and pulled out his Katana ready to kill him but you protected him for some reason. Pulling Rui to your chest you didn't have enough time to pull out your own Katana so your back took the hit.

You grunted in pain when your back and the sword met. You felt something warm trickle down your back and the scent of blood filled the air. But Rui didn't make a move to bite you or move to pick up your blood he just sat there in shock.

The old mans eyes widened after seeing your blood Coat his blade. The warm substance dripped onto the floor and time stopped. His best student by far was hurt and maybe crippled because he wasn't fast enough to draw back

Looking back up in horror Your gash had already healed up and you were fine again. "What?" He whispered softly.

"Why are you protecting one of the 12 kizuki?!" Rui glared at him from behind you as you got off of him. "You protected him and for what reason?

"Calm down, he stopped eating people just like Nezuko." The old man froze. There wasn't any harm in that right? He put his katana back in.

"Then you know what you must do in case he ever eats an innocent person?"

You nodded.

"Then what is it?"

"Kill him then slit my own belly and die." He nodded. "Good he'll travel with you after your done, come I want to have a talk with you,"

You patted Rul's head and he purred leaning into the warmth of your hand. Hopping off of the branch of the tree you followed your trainer. He walking into the small house like Cabin and lead you to a room and sat down

He motioned for you to sit down and have you a hot cup of green tea. Once you were situated he got serious.

"Are you a demon y/n?" He leaned in and Clasped his hands together. You looked into the eyes of his goblin mask

"No."

"Then how did you heal so fast?"

You shrugged not having a clue and he could tell." Have you ever eaten a human?" You shook your head no." But you know how to use blood demon art?" You Shrugged again looking borde. "I mean Rui told me that I could use it. He said something about Soul dancing."

Ugusaki nodded again. Then tomorrow we will work on your blood demon art, rest up because won't go easy on you." And with that he took your cup and left the room leaving you to your own
devices

Waking up the sun has barley risen. The sky was still filled with darkness while the horizon was filled with red, yellow and orange.

It reminded you of the first time one of your fathers Servants took you out to eat on your 6th birthday. You sighed at the memory, they were probably all dead by now. Your father wasn't a merciful person and you knew that. Even if you couldn't remember how he sounded and looked, he always showed you some type of fake love that you patheticly yearned for The door behind you creaked lightly.

Looking over your shoulder you seen the familiar white haired goblin masked man." Good morning.. we'll start your training after breakfast. Meet me in the other room" You nodded and turned back to the window while the door closed.

Turning back to your thoughts for a while you were snapped out of it when you heard a thump in the other room, and a whine 'Must be Tanjirō being clumsy again. You thought and got up. The soft padding of your feet could be heard stepping against the cold wood. It was starting to get cold and fall was around the corner Seeing the two figures you chose to sat next to Ugusaki.

Thank you for the meal." You said dully while putting your hands together in a praying motion. Picking up your chopsticks you took a plece of orange from your bowl and ate it. Once you finished your fruit you ate your white rice and corn before drinking your cup of water

Standing up you went back to your room to get ready.

Changing into your black and white kimono that you could move around in. Taking your katana you walked back into the room. Tanjirō was also picking up his katana that was on the stand

'Time for another day, hopefully this one won't be so boring!