Black rock shooter..

--I can't leave Mara like this.--

Black rock shooter's P.O.V.;;

I fell to the floor as I scooted away from my enemy,Unable to calm my breath as my enemy looked down on me.

He revealed a blade from his pocket,Pointing it directly between my eyes.My bangs covered my eyes as I shot my hand up in the sky.

No movement from the enemy,I centered my eyes on his eyes.Blue lights of aura appeared around my hand.The enemy looked up at my hand,Then down at me.

A large,Dark blue sword appeared as my hand.A blazing blue flame shot from my eye.

The enemy jumped back at I stood up.He took steps back as I took steps forward.I threw my arm at him stabbing him.

Grey Liquid sprayed from his mouth as he fell to his knees with a small Thud..

The enemy looked at me with his piercing gray eyes.--

A chuckle escaped from my mouth..I am Black Rock Shooter.

--Cute Little Mara--..

I became Mara's guardian when she was born.--

I was sitting on the top of the hospital building.I felt the breeze struggle through my hair.My pale,White skin shone in the bright moon light.

I felt a strong presence where I was.I jumped off the building and grasped onto a window ledge.I looked through the open window and saw a baby..That was the strong presence I felt.

Mara Realized who I was when she was 13.She's still 13,We're close cause I protect her.

--Mara's P.O.V.;;

''Mara!Wake up!'' A squeaky voice yelled to me.

I poked my head up from my covers as I rubbed my droopy eyes and forced them to open up.

My little brother was jumping on my bed..

I threw him off my bed and he landed on his bottom with a mean expression.

''I'm going to tell mom!'' He yells off crawling out the door.

I rub my eyes and get dressed,Do my hair,And brush my teeth.

I rushed downstairs as My mom was reading the news paper..

''Mara..It's time to go to school.'' She chirps at me.

''I know!..I'm getting ready!'' I snap..Too harsh..

''Don't use that tone with me young lady!'' She raises her tone standing from her chair,As her chair cries from being pushed back.

''Uh..Sorry mom.'' I looked down putting my shoes on.

I ran out the door quickly listening to my feet hit the ground as I turn corner to corner to the school.

I saw the school in my sight and ran faster and faster..But started slowly my pace..Losing my breath..

I put a hand on my chest and take deep breaths.I hear chuckles coming behind me as two kids pushed through me,Stumbling me to the ground.

''Oh Sorry!" One of the kids yelled.

I groaned and stood back up..Dusting my skirt.I started running again I took a look at the cherry blossoms and smile..

''Mara..'' A echo voice called my name from behind me..

I turned quickly but there was no one..I turned away and walked faster...

I reached the school and bolted through the door..I pushed through the swarming crowds of people and chit chatter.

I stopped in my tracks as I saw a girl in the middle of the hall that was standing there,Dumbfounded.

I skipped over to her and greeted her quickly..

''You look lost!'' I chirped at her happily.

She looked at me confused and nodded.

''What is your schedule?'' I asked her with a curious voice..

She looked at me for a moment and tilted her head.

''I don't know your name.'' She mumbled..

''OH!..My name is Mara..'' I informed her..

''I'm Yoma..'' Yoma spoke up....

We both heard the slamming of lockers and looked over..A kid was being pushe into a locker by a kid bigger than him..

The kid had blood shot eyes from all the tears from him.

YOMA'S P.O.V.;

I kind of closed my eyes as we watched the kid being punched over and over.

I heard a voice startle me as a girl yelled.

''Hey!Get off him!'' I opened my eyes quickly and Mara was yelling stomping her foot on the ground.

She took a step forward..Stopped..And took more steps forward..

I looked at her..I saw someone else.

Her hair was long..Dark blue..She had a black cape with a white star on it..

I rubbed my eyes fast and looked up at..Mara was her same self again..

The bully walked up to her..He sized Mara up..

Mara kept her head high as she looked the bully dead in the eye.

With a quick movement....

The bully was on the ground..Sobbing..