Chapter 2:What did you do?

YOMA'S P.O.V.;

''Mara!" I shouted at the highest tone I had.

She stood up and looked back at me,Her foot falling behind her.Her expression was blank,She was unfazed with what she had done.

Her eyes seemed really bright..Bright than usual..She rubbed her eyes and looked back at the bully.She took steps back before she was next to me again..

The school bell shrieked loudly which cause Mara to jump quickly with a gasp.

''Can we go to class?" She asked looking in my eyes.

''Mhm.'' I hummed agreeing as we walked to class.

I stared at me feet before I ran into the door and I fell into the class room.

There was a slight murmuring in the class before people burst out laughing.I groaned and pushed myself back up with my hands.

I stood up and ruffled my skirt down and looked up to see a concerned face,She had strawberry brown hair to her shoulders.Her hazel eyes were droopy as she had a finger up to her mouth...It looked like she was in thinking.

''You're here.'' The teacher greeted us.''There's a few more left seats..So sit anywhere you like.'' The teacher chirped happily.

Mara ran to the desk next to the girl with the strawberry brown hair.It seemed like they knew each other.As soon as Mara sat down she turned to her and smiled,talking.

I looked over to see a seat open next to a boy with blond hair and gray eyes..It was strange how he had gray eyes,But I didn't bother asking.And sat next to him.

MARA'S P.O.V.;

I saw my friend and ran over to her sitting next to the empty seat.I turned and started talking to her.

''Minta!'' I shouted in a whisper smiling.

''Hello.'' She said quietly looking over to me,Smiling with her hazel eyes.

''How has this day been?'' I asked her.

''Good.As usual.'' She sat up straighter with her arms crossed on the desk.

''Mhm.'' I muttered and looked over at Yoma..

Her mouth turned slowly into a smile..She walked over to the seat next to him and sat down.

I saw him look over with gray eyes.Which startled me..

Gray..Gray eyes?..Does he wear colored contacts..No..He has glasses.

He was born with that?..

I was about to open my mouth when I saw him look over at Yoma again with a small,Sweet smile..He looks at his hands.

Yoma looked up at him and smiled.

She opened her mouth and he looked up startled.

His mouth became in 'o' shape and he smiled and mouthed 'hello.'

The boy had spiky hair that went down...

Yoma giggled and the boy received a flare of red on his face,As he covered his mouth with his hand.

He tilts his head and smiles.

They look adorable together.They just met each other..

''Mara..'' Minta speaks up and I dart my eyes at her.

YOMA'S P.O.V.;;

''Hm..What's your name?'' The boy asks me..

''I'm..I'm..Yoma.'' I smile.