The Duchess of Sussex Territory

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was the cherished child of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was born the very same day that her eldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was born twenty years before she was.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was 67 years old when he decided that neither of his children that he had with Lady Millicent Collins would inherit his Dukedom, as his son was the Duke of St. Albany Territory, and at the time of his daughter's birth in 2276, she was only his heiress presumptive.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III needed a worthy heir/heiress to inherit his Dukedom to before he dies and he approaches Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and she already has five children with his youngest brother and two with Lord Richard William Carey, and she agrees to gives Lord Charles Andrew Howard III a child to inherit his Dukedom but their first times don't produce a child between them, but on their third try Lady Karissa becomes pregnant in August of 2294.

At the same time, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane walks in and she tells her father, mother, grandfather, father-in-law, and mother in law that Lord Richard Edward Howard III and she are expecting their first child in May of 2295.

Lady Elizabeth tells her mother " I am going to name our daughter in your honor, mom."

"I am touched, Lady Elizabeth, but your uncle and I are having a baby together and he wants to name his daughter after me too." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"Why can't Uncle Lord Charles Andrew Howard III name his child something else? " Lady Elizabeth asks.

"I don't know Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III walks into the living room where Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III are sitting with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his oldest sons, " Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III are going to give an old man his first great-grandchild." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his son "You will finally get your heir/heiress that your brother gave you." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"I have two children, but Lord Andrew Charles and I have discussed if either were worthy of inheriting my Dukedom of Sussex Territory, and I know that my great-great-grandfather liked Lord Joshua and Lady Namoni Collins." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his father.

"I know my children are the first cousins to Lord John Seymour's children, and I know that Lord Seymour wants my niece to marry his son, but Lord Patrick William II hasn't decided who Lady Autumn Bridget will marry?" Lord Charles Andrew III states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III two oldest children are happy about having new sister or brother and she or he will also be half sister or brother to Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher, Lord Albert Edward, Lady Caroline Matilda, Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Sophia Dorothea and half sister or brother to Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and Lord Anthony Christopher and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV tells their mother and father, " We will take care of our sister mom and dad after all she has the same mom as Lord Anthony and she has the same father as I do." Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV explains.

Lady Elizabeth tells her mom " I will tear the eyes off the person's face if they hurt a hair on her head."

"I will do far worse, I will beat the tar out of the person." Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud declares.

Lord Albert Edward tells his mom " Don't worry mom, Lord Anthony, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV, Lord Benjamin Lawrence and I will take good care of sis."