The Next Generation Part Two

The next generation of Duchesses on Star Base 12 are all the great-granddaughters of Lady Karisa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell with three men: Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III

By 2338, the majority of Dukedoms were governed by the great-great-great-great-granddaughters of Lord Patrick William Howard- Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, in the lead, Lady Penelope Essex Howard , followed by Lady Jeanette Virginia Carey, Lady Mary Henrietta Howard, Lady Olga Titana Howard and Lady Charlene Andrea Howard and they are the daughters of Lady Karissa Ann Howard, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

All of these cousins were born in the year of 2320 during a third baby-boom on Star Base 12 and with them were born Lord Andrew Charles Howard III., Lord Richard Edward Howard V, Lord Charles Andrew Howard VI.

Part Two; Lady Penelope Essex Howard 3rd Duchess of Clarence Territory

Lady Penelope Essex Howard is the granddaughter of Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence and she is the second child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Howard.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard was born on October 31, 2276 at Beltane Manor and immediately when she is born Lord Andrew Charles creates her Duchess of Clarence in the name of her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard, and she is nicknamed by her mother "The Peace-Maker of The Howard family" and Lady Karissa takes it from the Gospel of St. Matthew.

Lord Charles Andrew JR exclaims "Heaven knows we need a "Peace-maker within our family. Years and years of my damn grandfather and my father tearing my family that my great-grandfather started in 2165."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR couldn't stand to see his family torn apart but it was beginning with Lord Frederick William Howard SR in 2190 and then his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR in 2210 and it all started with Lord Frederick William Howard II disobeying his father in 2200, and then when Lord Richard Edward Howard refused to marry in 2235, and both were excluded and disinherited from inheriting the Dukedom of Norfolk and their descendants.

Some 40 years later when Lord Andrew Charles Howard becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory with Lady Karissa telling him " I don't want my children's family torn apart, Andrew Charles Howard now do something?"

Lady Karissa means business " I will not have our daughter's family torn apart. Get off your damn ass." Lady Karissa exclaims.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard looks at his father and his father tells him "You are the Duke of Norfolk Territory. You have the power to unite our family."

Lord Andrew Charles reinstates and he creates Lord Frederick William Howard III, Duke of Windsor Territory, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, the Duke of Wessex Territory, Lord David William Beck inherits his grandmother' s Earldom and Territory of Essex, and Lord Patrick William is given Cambridge when Lady Autumn Bridget is born in June of 2276, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is created Duke of Sussex Territory when Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud is born in August of 2276, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is made Duke of York Territory when Lady Frederica Wilhelmina is born in October of 2276 and when Lady Karissa gives birth to their second child and daughter Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, she is created Duchess of Clarence Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR master-minds the perfect marriages for his two oldest granddaughters, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain and they are to marry his two brothers great-grandson and great-great-grandson.

Lo and behold it works, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene marry their second cousins, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord David William Beck II in June of 2294.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina and Lord David William Beck II don't have their first child until 2300 and it is a daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard and she marries in 2318 and in 2320 her daughter, Lady Penelope Essex Howard is born.

She is just one of the great-grandchildren of Lady Karissa who was born in the baby-boom of 2320.

Lady Penelope Essex Howard is born out in Clarence House in the Dukedom that her grandmother governs until 2360.

Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard is 20 years old when she gives birth to Lady Penelope Essex Carey and she is the second great-granddaughter of Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles Howard is born.

Lady Penelope Essex Howard is only three months younger than Lady Victoria Elizabeth, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III is four months older than either Lady Victoria Elizabeth or Lady Penelope Essex Howard.

Lady Penelope Essex Howard marries Lord Richard Rich, Earl of Warwick Territory in 2338, at the same time Lady Victoria Elizabeth marries their second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and in 2340, she gives birth to a daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard, followed by a son, Lord Charles Rich II in 2345, and a second daughter, Lady Andrea Edwina Rich in 2350.

By the time that Lady Samhain passes away, Lady Patricia Eugenie has also died in 2340, ten years before her mother, and Lady Penelope was born in 2320 and she is 40 years old and she governs Clarence Territory from 2360 until 2400 and she is followed by her granddaughter, Lady Patricia Wilhelmina Howard who was born in 2380 and she is 20 years old when she becomes Duchess of Clarence Territory as Lady Eliza Katherine Howard dies in 2390.

It is Lady Patricia Wilhelmina Howard that carries Clarence Territory into the 24th century.