Chapter 18

A couple days later

Me and Luca walked into the adoption center we are not going to adopt today were just looking to see. Luca was so excited. We were looking at kids from all ages but Luca wanted little kids from like 7 and under. First of we walked into the baby room there was lots of babies there was a babie that coaught Luca's eye. It was a little girl. The girl is 8 months old. Luca picked up the girl she was 2 month old but much smaller than the other 2 month old babies.

Ross" What's her name?"
Luca" Luna!"
Ross" That's pretty!"

Luca looked at Luna they had the same coloured eyes emerald green. I could see that Luca wanted her so badly.

Luca" Can we have her pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Ross" Sure why not!"
Luca" Do we have a crib for her?"
Ross" Yep! It's Ruby ' s crib from when she was little!"
Luca" Perfect!"

°•°•°•°•°• At home°•°•●•●•●•

I set up the crib in our room, we are going to buy a house soon so that Luna can have her own room and we'll have other rooms for other kids! Luca changed Luna into some clothes then put her to sleep. We then got changed and got into bed.

Luca" Ross."
Ross" Yea."
Luca" Do you think that maybe we could run an adoption center except we keep all the kids! So like our manager could find kids and give them to us to keep!"
Ross" Maybe. We have the money but you know we have to record!"
Luca" We could buy better computers and put them in our new house and record there! Or you could go to YogTowers and I stay home. Or sometimes you can switch!"
Ross" Hmmm maybe I'll think about it."
Luca" Okay!"

Luca then kissed me! We then fell asleep.

Hey guys I won't update until 7 or 8 pm because I'm going somewhere with my family in half an hour until like 6 or 7!

What do you think about Luca's idea do you want me to do that? I bet Princess-Amethyst would love me to do it!