Chapter 19

I woke up to the sound of crying. I then remembered that I have a daughter now! Luca was rocking Luna in her arms.

Ross" Morning Babe!"
Luca" Morning!"
Ross" You alright?"
Luca" Well I've been up most of the night looking after Luna......have you thought about the thing I said last night?"
Ross" Yes I have! And I don't mind let's start a massive family together then!"

She looked at me with her sparkling emerald eyes and hugged me. Luca passed me Luna.

Luca" I'm going to make breakfast! Get Luna changed then we'll sort out the thing!"
Ross" I've already sorted it out! We're moving house this afternoon then tomorrow another child is joining us!"
Luca" Thank you Ross. I love you soo much!"
Ross" I love you too!"

Luca went. I looked at Luna I've never been a dad before. I changed Luna and then walked into the kitchen where I smelt Luca's magnificent pancakes! She had already put them on a plate and was waiting for me. I gave Luca Luna. We ate our breakfast and packed.

°•°•°•°•° At New house°•°•°•°•°•°

We had a massive house now! Luna had her own room with her name on the door.

Luca" Ross this house is..is...AMAZING!"

She ran up to me and hugged me. I kissed her head she then sighed.

Luca" But it would have been better if Luna was my actual child what I had and made!"
Ross" But we're giving homes to kids who have had a bad life! And the kids will love you more for adopting them!"
Luca" I guess so!"

I kissed her on the head again we then walked into Luna's room it was cute and pretty. Just like Luna!

Luca" I absolutely love Luna's room! "
Ross" It's quite plain but it will do!"
Luca" Luna is only 2 months old when she gets older we can give her better decor!"
Ross" Okay!"

Luna looked up at us with her emerald green eyes and smiled! Luca has already fallen in love with her how is she gonna be when other kids join! Oh god.

hey Guys I'm back! I went to a place where Cars bumped into each other and crashed and other fun stuff happened! But I'm now exhausted I will update later tonight!