Ripped Stage Curtains (9/9)

HI AGAINNN (whenever I post & finish this . .)
I HOPE THIS DIDN'T TAKE TOO LONG🧍🏽‍♀️‼️

ANYWAYS GUESS WHAT THE BOOK AINT OVER. 😨
THERE'S GONNA BE 4 CHAPTERS (27 pages) (that math doesn't make sense, don't question)

SO EMOKASA IS STAYING FOR A WHILE😋‼️‼️

CHAPTER TWOOOO

Y'ALL IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY A FEW DAYS AGO ! (march 13th)
--------------------------------------------------------
Tsukasa (T) pov

My face hurts, my arms hurt, my legs hurt, my head hurts, it's bright, it's loud, it's white, I hate it.

"TSUKASA YOU'RE AWAKE!"

Did something happen where I passed out? Cam she be quiet? Who's yelling? Where am I?

I immediately jolted up, regretted jolting up because I felt lightheaded and immediately fell back down. "Saki.?"

It all slowly came together. Why my head hurt, where I was, why it was so bright--

why I regret it all.

Why didn't I just stop? Pedal slower? Take a break? Go to school? I could've avoided this if I'd done those simple things.

"Onii-chan! Are you okay?! What happened?" Saki climbed on the hospital bed to give me a hug while Honami smiled and watched with Shiho.

"Hehe, let's just say a meteor hit the brightest star."
I rubbed the gauze and bandages on my head, how bad did I fuck up my head?

"Tsukasa!" Nene and Emu ran in the room, Nene's face all red and puffy.

Was she worried about me? Nene Kusanagi, worried about moi? probably a joke.

"Tsukasawhatthefuckiswrongwithyou!?" Nene yelled while crying

Luckily with Saki, I have experience with people who talk fast!

"I was peddling too fast, that's all!" I smiled back at her to hopefully restrain any and all worry from everyone around me.

"Peddling fast for what?! No amount of fast peddling can break a bike chain! You didn't even show up for school and then I see you bust up while I'm walking home! Do you know how worrying that is?!"

"You didn't show up to school?" Saki perked her head up

Worrying? That was never my goal! My goal was to make people smile, not to worry others!

Why was she concerned that I was hurt? If anything, I would've thought she would've been happy I was hurt.

"I . . Uhm . . I'm sorry for making you worry."

"You should be!" This was unlike Nene, I mean- she usually says things like these but this time it felt accidental.

It didn't feel like that was supposed to slip out.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for that to come out rude."

A POINT FOR WORLD FUTURE STAR TSUKASA TENMA! THE BEST ROOM READER!

It was surprising that Saki and Nene were crying over me. Me! This has to be fake, right?

"Tsukasa . . I wanna do a show with you" Emu said from the corner while she started crying too

Am I that important?

Why can't we do a show, again?

"Why can't we do one right now?"

the room fell silent. Is there something I don't know? What happened while I was unconscious? Why can't we do shows?

"The doctor said you can't do shows for a while, but I wanna do a show right now! Shows make people smile and all this sad stuff doesn't feel great!" Emu's voice somehow got higher pitched when she was sad

hold on. .

-----------------------------------------
Nobody (Nb) pov

Tsukasa's world shattered as the sudden realization hit him.

Why Nene was crying, why Emu stood in the corner trying her hardest to keep her composure, it hit him like a baseball bat.

His entire life was spent on shows. His entire life was aiming to become a star.

Entertaining, making people happy, making Saki happy, making his parents happy, if they were happy he was too.

His entire life was based around shows so Saki could even have a taste of theatre from the hospital.Now he was the hospitalized one who just received the sudden news that he cannot do what he was meant to?

The star was starting to fade.

After a while of the contemplating, frantic looking around, and averted gaze he started crying too.

Tsukasa Tenma, couldn't do shows.

"I--" Tsukasa looked back up at Nene and Emu who were staring at the floor. He couldn't stop his own tears from flowing.

"Can you guys leave the room?" Tsukasa asked after wiping his teaches and smiling widely.

"But--" Saki and Nene both screamed in unison. Shiho put their hand on Saki's back and led her to the door. Saki started crying harder and tried to go back in the room but got help back via shiho.

Nene just walked out, low energy.

once everyone was gonna Tsukasa's smile just broke.

He started choking and sobbing into his pillow having to stick with the information he cannon do shows.

He's messed everything up for himself and his troupe just because he decided to be emotional.

This was all of his fault.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/n

HI Y'ALLLLL <3
PLEASE CORRECT ANY AND ALL SPELLING ERRORS BECAUSE I DON'T PROOF READ THESE </3

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE FAMOUS TSUKASA CRYING SCENE / CARD YET ⁉️⁉️ BEST BIRTHDAU GIFT EVER LIKE-

ANGSTKASA WOOOO

BYE LUVS 😋😋😘💪🤭