Her..

Gorou POV:
Ms. Nilou started to talk about Theatre and rules and stuff, I don't remember alot because I was busy staring at this beautiful girl. She was so cute. I swear I'd heard her voice... maybe in a past life?

Kokomi POV:
Ah, Theatre. An excellent choice of an elective. I know many of the people well, besides a couple of them. One caught my attention, he has cute brown dog ears and a tail! Wait, what am I saying?! I mean.. Tighnari is a dog too! I wonder what that boy's name is. It probably is very cu- creative.

Ms. Nilou was going to do a way smaller version of Romeo and Juliet for this class. Gorou really wanted to be Romeo. There is a kissing scene though... Gorou did not want to have Kazuha and Gorou be casted. Plus, they're both men. Gorou doesn't even know if a Romeo and Juliet "play" has been done with 2 men/2 women. Gays! Yipee!

Anyways.. They practices lines and tomorrow would get results. Atleast he thinks. He kept looking at the girl again. Speaking of her, she came up to Gorou! She walked up to Gorou shyly. "U-Um.. hi! I really liked you're acting and I just wanted to say I love your um.." She looked at his ears. Gorou could tell what she meant, and he flushed red and covered his face.

"A-Ah! Thank you!" The girl smiled. "I am Sanganomiya Kokomi, or just Kokomi! How about you?" Gorou stopped blushing as much and calmed himself down, his tail still wagging slightly. "I'm Gorou.. um.. It's nothing special." Kokomi smiled shyly. "I think it's pretty cute." As they both turned light shades of red, the bell rang. Time for.. science.. yay.

Gorou left to science. A lot of the people he didn't recognize. Kokomi was in there though, his tail wagged when he saw her. He realized he sat next to Tighnari, which was nice? Maybe? Mr. Venti (who really looks 18) was the teacher. There were rumors he brought Alcohol to school and hid it somewhere where even dogs couldn't find it. Gorou could easily smell the scent of wine in the whole room.

In science, Tighnari kept glancing at him. Was that a good thing?? Probably.. But then.. Gorou jinxed himself. Tighnari looked at him angerly. "Hey, would ya stop looking at everyone and every girl in here? It's annoying!" Gorou's heart sank. He was scared of him, he was bigger then him and Gorou stayed silent. Tighnari looked angered. "Apologize. Now." Gorou whimpered out a small "sorr.." and Tighnari scoffed.

Gorou went to his 3rd hour, language arts. It was boring. He didn't like reading. Heizou was in there, flirting with every girl he saw. Gorou still thought about Tighnari.. why was he mad? He was only looking at one, specific girl... could he.. like her?

Kokomi.