Girls.

Gorou left his 3rd hour as he went to his next period, Social Studies. He was very interested in Social Studies, especially the war aspect. Scary, sure, but he thought it was quite interesting.

Both Kokomi and  Tighnari were in there. Gorou was next to Kokomi at the far left of the class. He was glad and noticed her glancing at him a bit. Everytime it happened his heart fluttered, his ears twitched, tail wagged a bit.

The teacher was Mr. Zhongli, people theorized about him being gay with the pe teacher, Mr. Tartaglia or Mr. Childe as people called him. I think it's very plausible.. one teacher (Mr. Venti) even said they caught them kissing in Mr. Zhongli's class one day! The next day Mr. Venti said he was joking, but that made everyone believe it even more, thinking Mr. Zhongli got mad and told him to say it wasn't true.

Gorou listened to Mr. Zhongli talk, he was very inspirational and felt like a good role model. He saw on Kokomi's computer, she was doing the notes, but switching off to talk to... Tighnari?? He mumbled. "I had no chance with her anyways, she's with Tighnari.." Kokomi looked at him, Gorou's heart skipped a beat or two. "Are you okay? You look pale.." She whispered. "Uh, um yeah I'm fine! Thanks for checking though." He smiled shyly at her, he noticed her turn instantly. He didn't know, but she was blushing hard.

"Okay.. tell me if you need anything, Gorou." Gorou blushed and tried to hide it. Kokomi noticed and smiled as his embarrassment. At the last 5 minutes of end of class, Kokomi and Gorou talked when Tighnari came up to them. Kokomi looked kind of angry.

"Hey, Gorou. Can you stop talking to her like you OWN her? She's not your girlfriend, she's MY girlfriend." That instantly broke Gorou's heart. He had no chance with her... until. "Tighnari, how many times do I have to say this?! This is the reason we broke up! You don't let me have any boy friends, specially people like Gorou because he's a dog!"

Everyone was listening in, even Mr.Zhongli. "Kokomi, get the hell out of this conversation. It's meant to be for me and Gorou." Suddenly, Kazuha came in and stopped them. He then kissed gorou on the cheek, causing Gorou to turn pink. "Gorou, has a BOYFRIEND already. He isn't going for Kokomi, Tighnari. Stop being so toxic, no wonder she broke up with you. You're just a sad, miserable jealous guy who won't let a girl even have any friends." Everyone started going "oOoO-" Tighnari looked angry, when suddenly the bell went off. Gorou noticed Kokomi looked hearbroken. (I WONDER WHY HMMMM😟😟)

Lunchtime.

Gorou left with Kazuha, hand in hand, blushing profusely. They sat down together, waiting for Ayato, Heizou, Thoma, Scara, and Itto. Kazuha looked at Gorou and let go of his hand. "I'm so sorry Gorou, I just couldn't handle his bullying and I wanted to prove a poi-" Gorou put his finger of Kazuha's mouth, shushing him. "Let's keep this dating act going.. Just for getting back at Tighnari." Which was a lie. Was Gorou developing feelings for Kazuha again...? Oh no..

Later, he ate pizza as that was the only lunch left, while he talked with everyone. Everyone decides to share their crushes. Heizou goes first. "Of course I'll go first, ehe~ anyways, I like this one BEAUUUTIFUL girl. Her name is Kuki. I like calling her Cookie~" Everyone awes at it. Kazuha smiles. "Who's next?" Itto shuffles in his seat. "Um.. I like someone.. Gorou already knows." Gorou giggled. "Say it Itto!" Itto sighed and pointed at Kujou Sara, she was talking to Yoimiya, Sayu, Kokomi, Yae, Ayaka Kuki. "I like Kujou Tengu!

Okay I know she hates me, but I just can't battle her without  my heart going BOOP GOOP! Usually it goes GOOP BOOP!" Everyone laughs. Thoma then sighs; "You guys know how Ayato isn't here today right..?" Everyone nods. "I..I think I like Ayato AND Ayaka..." everyone stares at him. Scara then speaks up. "Poly relationships exist. Ask 'em both out, rat." Everyone laughs a bit. Thoma smiles. "Thanks, Scara. Speaking of which, who do you like~?" Scaramouche turns red. "N-No one of importance. How could I like a worm like her?" Gorou stared at him. "HER!? You do like someone!" Itto then shouted. "SPILL THE TEA!" As Scara, on time, spit out his tea.

Scara sighed. "Don't tell anyone, okay..?!?" He took a few breaths before speaking. "She's.. she's magnificent, she's beautiful, and intelligent.. ugh.. I sound so cheesy right now!" Heizou smiles. "It's Mona, isn't it?" Scara turns BRIGHT red. "H-How did you know!?" Heizou shushed him. "I have my ways."

Lunch then ends. Gorou walks off to his next class, PE.