The Wheel Of Fate Turns

I was standing on a bridge while staring at a river that was connected towards the vast sea.

Sartorius:"Well, I must idmit that. This is quite relaxing. However, fate has quite the unexpected way of making things happen."

That's right, I don't know how it happened, but I was suddenly transported in the world of ARC-V as Takuma Saiou, Yu-gi-oh gx second boss character. He's mostly known as Sartorius, so I will be using this nickname instead.

I reached towards my pocket and pulled out a deck of tarot cards out. This thing was surprisingly in my pocket when I first arrived here.

Sartorius:"Well then, even though I have no idea how this works, but I guess I'll try to read my own fortune and see how it goes."

I shuffled the cards randomly, turned some of them clockwise, reversed them a few times, and took the top card to see what it is and it was.....

The Fool

Sartorius:"The Fool... If I remember correctly, it should represent a new beginning. I guess it does suit my current situation, but still, what am I supposed to do now?"

Just as I was thinking of my next move, I heard someone shouting.

"Yuya! Watch Out!"

Someone suddenly collided with me, and I almost let go of the tarot cards in my hands. Thankfully, I was able to hold them tight so they won't fall to the river below.

Sartorius:"That was close. I thought I might lose these. Please be more careful! You could have knocked someone down to the river below!"

"S-Sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going! I'm really sorry!!!" The kid said as he bowed towards me repeatedly.

Sartorius:' Wait.... that tomato like hair... it can't be...'

"Yuya! I told you not to run off, you idiot!" A pink hair girl says as she hit him with a paper fan. "I'm so sorry for what he has done!"

Sartorius:"It's alright. But please be more careful from now on. If you were to knock someone into the river. It would have been dangerous."

Yuya:"Again, I'm sorry! Mr...um...?"

Sartorius:"Takuma Saiou, that is my name, but most people I know call me, Sartorius."

Yuya:"Right! I'm sorry, Mr. Sartorius! By the way, those cards in your hand...."

Sartorius:"Huh? Are you interested in it? Well, that's fine as well. Here, you shuffled them however you want and reveal the top card and just call me Sartorius."

Yuya:"Huh? Uh, OK."

Yuya starts to shuffle the deck and reveal the top card on the deck, which was....

The Tower

Sartorius:"Oh my. It seems that trouble will be making its way towards your doorstep very soon."

Yuya:"Huh? What do you -"

???:" SASAKI YUYA!!!"

I turned towards where the voice was coming from and saw 4 people approaching us and started making a ridiculous pose