The Phantom's Fate

I woke up from a good night sleep and saw that it was still 6:30 in the morning, so I decided to go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone.

At 7am, Yuya was awoken by the sound of his alarm clock. Still drowsy, he got up and turned the alarm clock off.

Yuya:"Um! That was a nice nap. Morning, Sartorius."

Yuya turns to where Sartorius was sleeping last night and saw that he wasn't there.

Yuya:"Huh? Where did he go?"

Just then, Yuya got a whiff of a delicious smell.

Yuya:"Mom must be making breakfast right now! Sartorius should be at the dining table already."

After Yuya finished preparing himself for the morning, he immediately went to the kitchen.

Yuya:"Morning Mom! Morning Sartorius! Huh?!"

After Yuya entered the dining room, he was suddenly confused because his mother was sitting at the table with breakfast already, and Sartorius was inside the kitchen preparing something.

Sartorius:"Ah, good morning, Yuya. I just finished making your pancakes. Is three enough? If not, I can make more."

Yuya:"Um, thanks, Sartorius. Three is enough, but why are you in the kitchen?"

Yoko:"Sartorius said he wanted to make us breakfast today as thanks for letting him stay here."

Yuya:"I didn't know you could cook Sartorius."

Sartorius:"It's just a hobby. Nothing too serious. In any case, let's eat, shall we? The pancakes don't taste as good if we let it cool for so long."

Yuya:"Right, thanks for the food, Sartorius."

After having breakfast, Yuya and I decided to separate since he will be going to Yuzu and the kids while I will be going to a card shop to upgrade my deck.

However, just as I was touring the city. I saw Sawatari's underlings carrying a bag of food running somewhere.

Sartorius:"It seems that Yuto will be making his appearance very soon. I guess I should follow them."

I quietly followed them until they reached a row of warehouses. After that, the underlings went into one of the warehouses where Sawatari was at.

Sartorius:'I wonder if these warehouses are abandoned? And how did Sawatari even get his hands on the keys for them?'

???:"Sartorius!"

Sartorius:"Huh?! Oh, it's you two. What are you two doing here? Shouldn't you guys be with Yuya right now?"

The people who called me out were Yuzu and Ayu.

Yuzu:"I saw those two jerks when Ayu and I were buying some ice cream. I thought that they might be planning some kind of revenge on Yuya, so we follow them."

Sartorius:"I'm the same as well. Ayu, can you go back to where Yuya is and tell him to come over here. Yuzu and I will deal with Sawatari in the meantime."

Ayu nodded and started running back to where Yuya was.

Then Yuzu and I started opening the door and went inside the warehouse.

After hearing the door open, Sawatari was surprised to see me and Yuzu entering that he almost choke on the sweet milk apple-berry pie with honey that he was eating.

Sawatari:"What the?! Hiragi Yuzu?! Sartorius?! How did you get here?!"

Sartorius:"You can thank your friends for that."