Arcana vs Entertainment

After a while, we arrived at the gate of You Show Duel School.

Yuya:"Here we are, You Show Duel School."

Sartorius:"Was there really a need to run here, Yuya? I'm already exhausted...."

Yuya:"Oh, sorry about that, I got carried away."

Sartorius:"In any case, please don't drag me around again. By the way, where's Yuzu?"

Just as I asked that, Yuzu arrived panting.

Yuzu:"Yuya.... Next time.... don't run so fast...."

Yuya:"Sorry about that. Anyway, what do you think about our school, Sartorius?"

Sartorius looked at the building and became speechless.

Sartorius:"....Are you sure we're at the right place? That building looks nothing like a school. It's more of a dangerous playground that will crash down soon."

Yuzu:"Don't worry, even though it looks like that, it's actually quite stable. Let's go inside."

Once we entered the building, we were swarmed by three kids. If I remember correctly, their name should be Ayu for the girl, Tatsuya, for the blue hair boy and Futhosi for the chubby kid.

"Yuya! Yuzu! Your back!" A man wearing a tracksuit comes waking towards us.

Yuzu:"Yep! We're back, dad."

The man suddenly approached me and started to shake my hands.

Shuzo:"Nice to meet you! I'm Hiragi Shuzo, the principal of You Show Duel School and Yuzu's father!"

Sartorius:"Hello. I'm Takuma Saiou, but you can call me Sartorius."

Shuzo:"Are you here to enrol into your school, by any chance!?"

Shuzo's eyes were glitter as he held my hands tighter.

Yuzu:"Dad, stop it! That's no way to recruit new people!"

"Who's this person?" A bulky young man asked with a short cyan hair kid following him. "I, the man Gongenzaka, has never seen him before."

Yuya:"Hey there, Gongenzaka. When did you get here? Hope you weren't waiting too long."

Gongenzaka:"No, I didn't. I, the man Gongenzaka, was wondering if my rival would be interested in another friendly match before the Maiami Championship?"

Yuya:"Sorry, Gongenzaka, maybe another time. Right now, I want you to meet my new friend here."

Sartorius:"Nice to meet you,I'm Takuma Saiou. But please call me Sartorius."

Gongenzaka:"I, the man Gongenzaka, is Yuya's childhood friend and rival. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sartorius-san."

Sartorius:"Just Sartorius is fine."
Gongenzaka:"Understood. Then you can call me Gongenzaka."

The cyan haired kid started walking towards me.

Sora:"Hi, I'm Shiunin Sora. Hope we'll get along."

Sartorius:'So the academia spy is already here... I wish we could change your mindset early. However, fate can't be changed, so easily.' "Nice to meet you."

Yuya:"Say, do you guys know? Sartorius is an amazing duelist!"

Yuzu:"He was able to defeat Sawatari and his goons in 2 turns without using any extra deck monsters!"

When hearing Sawatari's name, Gongenzaka wasn't pleased.

Gongenzaka:"Is Sawatari bothering you again, Yuya?"