A memory that will return

Y:N - Your name

Your horse and his name will be assigned to you, so nothing like |H:N| (Horse's Name) doesn't appears here (I hope you'll get over it😉)

𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒄 - thoughts , flashbacks , overthinking, that what is happening in the meantime
-------------------

You slowly approached the horse:

,, Don't worry, it's okay. I won't hurt you. Who left you here like this? Are you abandoned?"

You noticed that on the bridle that decorated horse's head, were something like a message.:

"Property of the AMAZING YDRIS! If found, please return to Nilmer's Highland. Along with any cargo and you shall be rewarded handsomely."
"P.S.-- In case of stubbornness,use cookies."
P.P.S.-- But not too many, no matter how much she begs."

You laughed at this note.
,,And anyway. Amazing who?"

The mare snorted at you and looked up to hill.

,,I guess your home will be in that direction, right?"

You took one more look at her, looking at her in wonder with your arms crossed.

,,To be honest, I'm quiet confused about this whole situation." You smirked uncertainly. You gently stroked her nose and the mysterious striped box that was held next to the horse, you attached to her back and together with her you set off towards the hill.

You together slowly walked upwards and while the journey, you were looking around yourself and then starts talking on the horse.: "You see, girl. You will lead me through the Moorland and beyond. I don't even need a guide."You smiled.

When you were at The Abandoned farm, you start felt like you were going into the nothingness.
At that, the horse stopped and did not want to move any further.
You also stopped and let out an annoyed breath:,, Oh come on. It won't be that far, will it? Come please." You begged considerably.

The mare didn't move even a bit. She just stood there and were sniffing the grass with her head down.

,,Huuuh.."You let out an annoyed breath, but then. It occurred to you:

,,Hey youuu" You said melodiously and waved at the horse with a cookie in your hand.

The north swedish greyery lifted her head, pricked ears and trotted towards you.

,,You see we can agree after all ,wouldn't we? Albeit through smaller bribes, but still we can."
You smiled at her.

You started to continue on. From walking slowly at your side, the horse moved to the front and into the lead. You could see that ahe was already starting to recognize the road.

,,But let's see who get into the move at the end."

You followed the horse, which turned right at the end of the hill, between the trees, into an empty clearing in the meadow.

,,Hey! Wait for me, you're too fast now!"
you shouted out after reaching the top of the hill with a heavy breath.

You saw a purple wagon and someone standing next to it. You came closer and wanted to greet, but you were interrupted:

,,Stop! Do not tell me who you are. The Amazing Ydris knows all!"

That surprised you quite a bit, you looked back slightly. You have never experienced such a first acquaintance before.

,,I am Ydris. "Ydris the Amazing!" "The Magnificent!" "The Phenomenal!" Call me anything you wish as long as it's not "ordinary."
He bragt.

You were left confused but you got over it.