Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Pei Zhou doesn't want to owe her.

    Since childhood, Lin Chuge has never experienced such hardship.

    In the past, even if she accidentally bumped into her, her parents would feel very distressed.

    Where did you experience something like this today?

    A solid stick hit her back, causing her so much pain that she didn't know when it would be.

    How could you not regret it at all?

    She didn't even understand why she was so stupid to pounce on it at that time...

    She was really stupid!

    Lin Chuge secretly regretted his impulsiveness, and the more he thought about it, the more discouraged he became.

    It's a pity that it's useless to regret.

    Anyway, Pei Zhou owed her this favor!

    What's more, Pei Zhou attacked her.

    She blocked such a heavy blow for him, but his first reaction was to be angry with her.

    Lin Chuge, who had finished various examinations at the hospital and was waiting for Uncle Wu to come back with the medicine, thought of this incident, and frowned. She lowered her head, feeling unhappy, when suddenly a pair of sneakers appeared in her sight, and then Pei Zhou's voice sounded above her head: "The test result came out?" Lin Chuge didn't look up, nor

    paid attention to him.

    Pei Zhou stood in front of Lin Chuge, waited for a while, saw that she was silent, and frowned, "Speak."

    Lin Chuge puffed up his cheeks, and looked up at him angrily, "You are fierce."

    He didn't react. Pei Zhou frowned deeply: "What?"

    Lin Chuge said: "In the alley, you were fierce and you still scolded me." As she spoke, she was full of grievances again, she turned her eyes away, bowed her head again, and her voice lowered a little , "My parents never attacked me, not once."

    Pei Zhou understood.

    After hearing Lin Chuge's words, he became depressed.

    How can he be called murderous to her? and scold her?

    Besides, if she has any good or bad because of this, how can he explain to her parents, her grandparents?

    Pei Zhouyuan wanted to distinguish between two sentences, but he remembered Lin Chuge's pitiful appearance with a pale face and tears, and she was extremely wronged at the moment, so he gave up the idea. After more than ten seconds of silence, he said stiffly, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have hurt you, I shouldn't have scolded you."

    An apology made * Lin Chuge startled slightly.

    She couldn't help complaining, and she was suffocating in her heart. She never thought that Pei Zhou would bow her head so easily.

    "Okay."

    Lin Chuge whispered, "Since you realize your mistake, I forgive you this time." "

    I have had an examination, and the doctor said that there is no bone injury, and there is no major problem. But... the back My bruises are very serious, and it will take a while to fade away, so I have to insist on taking medicine and applying ointment during this period, Uncle Wu went to help me get the medicine, and he should be back soon." Hearing that there was no muscle injury, Pei Zhou said