SATELLITE LOVE

it had been a month since the beach day. I couldn't stop thinking about the beach from the other day. the way walkers blonde hair fell perfectly over his soft, blue eyes. the way I made eye contact with him, his eyes would always spark and light up the dark void filling me with sadness. he was everything to me, and I'd soon realise I was falling in love with this boy.
just a simple boy that I'd do anything for.
he was my soulmate, the one I'd been looking for my whole life.

he was my purpose.

I arose from my bed and stood there in front of my mirror staring at myself. I needed to see walker now. I blinked a couple of times before building the courage to tell him. I grab my phone from my silk shorts and dial his number.
ringing, ringing, ringing, no answer.
I sigh and throw my phone on the bed.
I paced around the room and immediately ran out of the house. heading for his direction.
nothing could stop me. it was just me, and the wind in my hair. as I'm running down the road, I feel my chest tightening, I want to stop. I cant stop. i push the burning sensation past me and head to his house. I reach his mailbox and aggressively knock at his door. no answer.
I bang at his door, "walker! I need you!" i cry.
I hear footsteps towards the door. it was a woman dressed head to toe in a sundress. walkers mum. "oh hey maya. what's wrong hon?" she smiles, "I need to see walker urgently, life or death matter!" I huff and puff. she nods, "he's upstairs darling." I smile and fast walk up the stairs, heading to his white door.

as I'm standing at the door, I hesitate to open it. there was just one wall, one door from us. I could feel his presence by just being in the moment. I put my shaky and rough hands on his doorknob and twist it.
he was sitting there. alone. he turned his head so softly so I could see his eyes. they immediately light up. "maya." he says quietly. the way he says my name, makes me shiver in my place. I stare at him so in love. How have I never seen this side of him before?
"are you okay? come sit down." he says and shifts on his bed. I snap out of my daydreaming and walk over slowly to him, planting my body on his bed. I could feel his heart beating.

I look at him and he looks at me. pure love came out of my eyes. I wanted him so bad.
"walker.." I say with cracks in my voice.
he smiles, "I..um. you- uhh." I stutter.
he looks at me with utter confusion.
suddenly I remember that as long as I'm with him it's okay.
I sigh and take a deep breath.
"I love you walker scobell. I utterly and truely, love you." I say and almost forgot to breath.
his smile drops and his eyes widen. he shifts a bit in his spot, his eye twitches and his fingers start moving with his other hand.
"you, love..me?" he asks.
I look at him, nod, then move my eyes towards my feet. I couldn't see, but I could feel his smile widen. the tension was tense and I couldn't stand the silence. "I love you too m. so much." my eyes immediately shoot to his.
I feel like a little kid that had just been told I could have anything in the world. I feel like I've just met a genie and it granted me 3 wishes.
I feel incredible.

walker moves his hand to his hair and replaces his curls. he's so effortlessly gorgeous.
I want him, no. I need him.

his face leans into mine, very slowly. i Look down at his lips and just admire them, while slowly leaning in as well. he was inches away from my lips and the tension was insane.
I wanted his lips on mine.
suddenly, my whole world lit up. the sparks I had blown out was lit. walker was kissing me. And I let him, bloody hell, walker was KISSING me. I wanted nothing less than for him to be mine.