1

"I don't think i would fit for that song. Mark,i can barely sing,you thing i can rap?" Donghyuck sulked when talking to mark.

Right now mark and donghyuck were in the music club as mark suggested donghyuck to sing 'billionaire' by bruno mars.

"You can always try though." Mark wiggled his eyebrows as donghyuck scoffed.

"How about you try rapping?" Donghyuck suggested as mark raised his brows.

"You think I can rap?" Mark tilted his head as donghyuck mocked him sarcastically.

"YoU thiNk I cAn rAp? Yes mark,if you try you could. You are good at playing the guitar so maybe you are also good at rapping." Donghyuck whined as mark chuckled.

"I can't do two things at once but I'll do it for you,okay?" Mark said as donghyuck bit his inside cheek.

Donghyuck nodded as mark slightly smiled and started playing the song on his guitar. Donghyuck also started singing until mark had to rap.

Mark rapped as donghyuck opened his eyes wide open. When mark finished the rap verse, donghyuck clapped, making mark blush.

"I think you can rap. You're better than i thought you would be." Donghyuck teased as mark rolled his eyes playfully.

"You think so? It wasn't that difficult." Mark played it cool and confident as donghyuck giggled.

"Guys it's past 4pm,we have to close the club. Enough for today." One of the club's member yelled as donghyuck and mark left the room.

"So,see you in two days? Here again." Mark spoke first as donghyuck nodded.

"See you Mark." Donghyuck turned around to walk away.

"Wait!" Mark grabbed donghyuck's arm, making donghyuck turn around to face mark.

"Can i possibly get your phone number? Or anything else so we could talk outside of music club- I don't mind us talking in music club! I just-" Mark stuttered as donghyuck laughed.

"Yeah Mark,you can get my phone number." Donghyuck said with a blush creeping on his cheeks as mark sighed in relief.

Donghyuck gave Mark his phone number as it was time for donghyuck to leave. Donghyuck waved at Mark and left.

When donghyuck left the school,he immediately smiled like an idiot. Was donghyuck finally befriending someone? And who? Mark! Mark who was the opposite of donghyuck.

Donghyuck walked back home happily, listening to music and humming to the songs. He was happy. Finally something either than music made donghyuck happy.

Mark although stayed inside school, frozen at the sight of donghyuck's phone number. Mark celebrated and jumped around. He finally had donghyuck's phone number!

Mark smiled and saved donghyuck's number quickly. He saved the number as 'hyuck'.

Did that meant that mark befriended donghyuck? And did that meant that donghyuck made a friend for once?

Such a lucky day for the two.