three

I silently cried myself to sleep that night. Jordan, my boyfriend betrayed me. Our plan was to go to highschool together and then hopefully get accepted to the same college together.

«««»»»

I woke up and walked to the bathroom down the hall from my dorm. I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed.

"Why am I so ugly?" I laughed to myself and splashed water in my face.

My eyes were still red and puffy from crying.

"Actually you're pretty hot." someone said as the stall door behind me opened.

I quickly turned around and saw Jordan.

"W-What are you doing in the girls bathroom?!" I yelled.

"I was waiting for you actually." he chuckled.

"Why? Get out!" I pointed to the door.

"Look, baby, I'm sorry." he said walking towards me.

"No. Stay away from me!" I said running towards the door but he forcefully grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall. I tried to hold in the pain but it hurt so bad.

"Listen to me. I came all the way from Jersey for this. All because of you," he said pushing up against me.

"Y-You're hurting me." I whimpered.

"And if you think you're going to leave me now, you are so wrong, honey."

"So you expect me to stay with you right after you had sex with someone else?!" I cried.

"I don't see the problem." he shrugged.

"Get...Away...From...Me." I struggled to get out of the bathroom.

"Let me make love to you." he whispered in my ear and grabbed my neck.

"P-Please don't." I began to cry.

"Don't worry baby. I'll be gentle." he smiled and unzipped his pants.

He then brought his hand away from my neck and to my hair. He grabbed my ponytail and pushed me down.

I was now eye level to his 'you know what'.

He shoved his dick in my mouth and pulled my head back and forth.

I tried to call for help but there was no use. So I decided to do the unthinkable. I bit as hard as I could and Jordan fell back in pain. I stood up and ran for the door, but it was locked. I began to unlock it, but Jordan stood up and grabbed me by the back of my shirt and threw me back.

"HELP!" I screamed as loud as I could.

Jordan got on top of me and began taking off my shirt.

"Stop! Please!" I begged.

The door swung open and there he was. A shirtless and sleepy Grayson.

Once he realized what was happening he ran over to Jordan and pushed him off of me and kicked him in the stomach multiple times.

"You.. Piece... Of...Shit!" he yelled in between kicks.

I quickly stood up and pushed Grayson away.

"Grayson! That's enough!" I pushed him to the back wall.

I kept my hands on his shoulders as I tried to catch my breath. I looked up to see him smiling.

"What?" I said breathing heavily.

"Well there is a hot girl in a bra pushed up against me in a bathroom.." he smirked.

"Oh my God." I quickly ran over to the floor and got my tank top.

I called the school security and after a bunch of questions I went back to the dorm with Grayson.

I sat down in the bean bag chair and he sat in the one next to me.

"Thank you." I said breaking the silence.

"What for?" he asked.

"Well, my own ex-boyfriend almost raped me.." I said.

"Oh. Anytime." he laughed.

I smiled.

"Well, I should to bed, we have school tomorrow." I stood up.

"Wait!" he stood up grabbed my hand.

"What?" I asked.

"Alex, I like you. Alot. There's something about you that makes me want to kiss you but I have to stop myself. I can't even to sleep without thinking about you even though your bed is 10 feet away from mine."

"I-I didn't know that's how you felt about me." I said.

"Well now you do." he turned off the lights and went to bed.

I went to bed and thought about what he said.

About an hour later I was still awake. Still thinking about his words.

"I like you too." I whispered.

••••••

sorry for taking so long guys! my friend got me obsessed with some netflix show idek

THANK YOU FOR THE S/O kirstendolan !!
I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU GUYS CHECK OUT HER BOOKS