seven

I drove us back to the campus and Ethan walked me back to my dorm.

"I had a great time." Ethan said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Ethan, we went out for coffee across the street." I laughed

"I know." he smirked.

I laughed and unlocked the door.

"Come in." I said and held the door open.

Ethan walked in and I immediately noticed Grayson getting nervous. Why? Oh yeah, it's because Grayson didn't even mention to me that he had a girl back home and Ethan was the one who told me.

"Hi Gray." Ethan smiled slightly.

"Ethan, Can I talk to you for a second." Grayson got up from the beanbag chair on the ground.

"Uh.. ok?"

Grayson grabbed him by the wrist and took him outside the room and closed the door.

Grayson's POV

"Dude, what the fuck!" I yelled, but not loud enough for Alex to hear.

"What?" he asked.

"You just had to go and ruin it for me!" I was getting really aggravated.

"Actually, you already ruined it! Do you have any idea how devistated she would be if she found out later in your little "relationship"?" he said air quoting relationship.

"Whatever dude. I actually did like this girl!" I yelled.

"Bull. Shit. Grayson. You and me both know that if you really did like her then you wouldnt be sending Emily "good morning" texts every day!" Ethan said and ran off.

Do I really like Alex, the girl I've known for a little less then a month, or Emily, my girlfriend on and off for the last 3 years?

I walked in the room and ignored Alex being there. I went straight to bed and thought about it.

I was still awak even though it was probably 3AM. "Alex or Emily?" were the only things being replayed over and over in my mind.

Emily.

Alex's POV

I woke up and did my daily routine and went to class without Grayson. I have no idea what Ethan and Grayson talked about yesterday nor do I want to know. Just kidding, I'm a girl I want to know everything.

I walked into class and Grayson came running in 20 minutes later.

"Sorry Gilbert, won't happen again." he apologized and sat down.

I continued on with my day and pretended that he wasn't even there. It was easy because we don't have that many classes together.

I just still can't believe he didn't tell me about her. I wouldn't have ever kissed him, or slept next to him, and I sure as hell wouldn't have believed a word he said. I'm stupid for believing him. "I like you, Alex." BULLSHIT! I was thinking so hard that I broke the tip of my pencil because I pressed it so hard against the paper.

••••

Once I finished all of my classes I met up with Ethan at the school lounge so we can play foosball.
(I imagine this campus as PCA from Zoey101😊)

"Ethan!" I yelled.

"Alex!" he ran to me and kicked his feet in the air like a sassy person.

"I challenge you to a match." I smiled.

"I'm totally going to win." he said still continuing the sassiness.

"If I win you have to buy me a cup of coffee." I smirked.

"And if I win you have to kiss me." he said without the sassy voice.

"No way." I said shaking my head.

"Then you better win!" he said getting on the other side of the table and placing the mini soccer ball in the middle.

"Ready, set, go!" I caled out.

5 minutes later I was in the lead by 3 goals.

"One more goal and I win, Ethan!" I concentrated as hard as I could and bam! I made the last goal!

"You owe me coffee!" I yelled.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." he pulled out his wallet and walked to the cash register while I made my coffee.

I brought it to the counter and he payed and then we left.

"Can you still kiss me?" he asked breaking the silence.

"No!" I laughing sipping my coffee.

"Why?" he whined.

"I won fair and square!" I yelled.

"Please?"

"No!"

"Please?"

"No!"

This went on and on until we reached my dorm room door.

"I'll see you tomorrow Ethan." I laughed because he was obviously upset.

He just groaned in response.

"Byee." I smiled and went to open the door.

"Wait!" he grabbed my wrist and kissed me.

"Wha-?" I was so confused.

"The bet was that you had to kiss me, but you never said anything about me kissing you." he said and leaned in to kiss me again.

Just then the door flew open and we were caught by Grayson.

"Oh, sorry." he closed the door.

"Alex, I'm sorry something just came over me." Ethan said.

"It's okay, I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes, of course." he said and then he walked down the hallway.

Well, that was kind of awkward.

I opened the door and Grayson was standing there with his hand on his hip.

"What?" I asked.

"Why were you kissing my brother?" he asked.

"Actually he kissed me." I said and crossed my arms.

"Isn't that the same shit?!" he yelled.

"Apparently not!" I yelled referring to what Ethan said before. "And why do you care what I do?"

"Because I do!" he yelled.

"Shouldn't you be worrying about what your girlfriend does instead of what I do?!" I threw my hands up.

His face went blank and he just stared at me. I guess I was right.