Prologue: Chance Encounter

In Orario, hundreds come in at a time with many different hopes and dreams. The most common was the be an adventurer and gain fame and wealth. However, a certain boy wouldn't be exactly the same. His goal was to be a hero and possibly save a beautiful damsel in the Dungeon. That was Bell Cranel's goal. However, there would be, complications.

In the 5th Floor of The Dungeon...

A person's screams could be heard down the halls of the Upper Floors of what people know as The Dungeon. Running was a white haired boy named Bell Cranel. As for why he was running, a minotaur was chasing him.

Bell: (Crap! Crap! Crap! Why is there a minotaur on Floor 5?!)

The boy was a rookie adventurer that hadn't been in this profession for too long. He ended up venturing deeper than he should have and was unlucky enough to find a monster that shouldn't even be up this high. Eventually, he reached a dead end and cowered beneath the monster as it roared at him.

Bell: (This is it! I'm sorry, Goddess!)

He felt it was the end for him, until he saw the minotaur had been cleaved by something behind it.

Flashback...

Further down the dungeon, a group of adventurers were rushing back up for something. One was a green-haired high elf that was famous in the city as were the others with her.

Riveria: Those minotaurs can't have gone far! You four go down this path and take care of them!

She ordered 4: a werewolf, a blonde human girl, a green-haired half elf girl and a red-haired amazon to chase them down through this path.

Riveria: Be quick, Ais!

The blonde nodded and the four ran, following its roars before splitting up a bit to cover more ground. Eventually, three of the four met up and managed to deal with the minotaur before another person became a victim.

End of Flashback...

Bell was more than relieved by this point. Standing before him were three beauties unlike any he had ever seen before. Had he not been covered in blood, they would have noticed his cheeks were flushed.

AN: Picture her as a half-elf