Best Friend

Omg this is my first time writing smut and possibly lemon, who knows, I'm just winging it with this story. Plz tell me if I made any mistakes so I can improve on my smut!! Plz bare with meh!! Enjoy!!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•❤°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Marshall and Gumball have been the best of friends ever since they were little. They've told each other everything. To each other's dick size, to telling about each others past, to each others dirty secrets. But Marshall has a secret that he never told him..... he is gay. and not to mention he has a huge crush on him. You wanna know why he never told him, Gumball is really homophobic and is also straight. But he needs to tell him that he is gay. Marshall is scared because he's not sure whether or not Gumball would forget about him or just accept it.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~Gumball's POV~

Ugh! There's nothing to do. I'm so bored it's really frustrating me. Theres nothing to do. I wonder what Marshall's doing. Probably sleeping with another girl. I know that he is all the way into girls, maybe guys, ew. That's fucking disgusting. I will never think that ever again. Maybe I should call my girlfriend.... Nah I better not. She's probably hanging out with Cake again or maybe Flame. Why don't you have him for a boyfriend instead of me Fiona. That's literally all that she talks about. "Ooh Gumball did you hear about Flame today?" "Hey Gumball have you seen Flame? I think he's sick but I just to make sure." Or "Gumball! Do you have Flames phone number?! He forgot his pen!!"

It's all she ever talks about. I think Flame is into me too. He's always with me in any situation. Like if I'm going to the bathroom he's there. Or if I'm walking home he's at the end of the sidewalk. Godamn give me some space. I don't understand why Fiona likes him. And plus he's always flirting with me. Or at least tries to. One time, we were going to class and it was an assload of people walking past me. So this red-headed pervert decides to come up behind me and starts touching my butt. Geez. Ugh! Why am I even thinking about this perv. I'm suppose to be bored.