Whip Cream

Yup. Finally an update XD. But anyway. I hope you will like this next part. It'll probably suck. Haha... suck.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Gumballs POV

*sighs* In bed at last......... I can't believe its almost Friday. This week has been a quick one, Surprisingly. I've had so much to do this week. My female Co-worker had an.... Incident... and I had to help her out. She didn't hurt herself or anything. It was just something she only asked me about. But anyway, my boyfriend should be home any minute. That goofball is my world I swear. Met him not too long ago maybe about... maybe a month ago or so. He's so sexy. His long black hair at his shoulders, his beautiful red ruby eyes, his sexy deep voice that makes me wanna mel-

I hear a car door close outside. My BABY IS HOME!!

Marshall's POV

I park in the driveway of me and Gummy's house. Boy oh boy I have a surprise for him. I've seen that he's been looking tired. He always work too hard. Kid needs a break. So since I'm the best boyfriend ever, I wanna surprise him with a little.. reward for him for his hard work. After I got off work I went to the store and bought whip cream. We're gonna play a game that might be fun hehe. Hmmm but he might not wanna do anything tonight... oh well! I'll just convince him hehehe. But how should I convince him?... Maybe ask him? "Hey Gumball! Let me lick whip cream off you and fuck you afterwards! You okay with that?!"......
.........
........
...................
...........
.............
......... Nah.

I shake my head. I'll probably sound stupid. Maybe I'll force him- Nope. Uh-uh. He'll kill me on the spot.. he may look scrawny.... But man can he pack a punch. From experience. I introduced him to alcohol and didn't really go as planned. But that's besides the point.

I'll just.... Kiss his neck a little. He literally turns into a needy little dog whenever I kiss his neck.. he loves my kisses. Yeah that'll do. What could go wrong?

I unbuckle my seatbelt with my things in hand, get out the car, and close my car door. *sighs* You got this Marshall.. heh..

Wait, why the hell am I so nervous about this? I'm Marshall muthafuckin LEE! I never get nervous!.... Walk to the front door and stopped. I open the door slowly. Here we go. I said to myself.

Gumball's POV

I rush to the door waiting for him to open it. I'm always eager to have Marshall come home. I stand directly in front of the door and I see it open slowly and to see my ruby eyed boyfriend.

"Marshall~!" I cooed. I closed my eyes and lunged out for a teddy bear hug and I felt his arms around me. I heard something fall to the floor but I didn't pay attention. I didn't really care either. Finally touching him again. Even though I saw him like eight hours ago but always miss his touch when he's gone.

I pull back from the hug "So how was w-!" I stop as he abruptly pulls me back gripping my butt with both hands and groping it slowly. I also felt his tongue slowly licking my neck. I moan softly in his shoulder. He leaves butterfly kisses all over with a few bites here and there. I moan even louder. God Marshall's kisses are so rough and yet so sensitive.

"Mmm~ missed you today Bubblegum butt."

He chuckles loudly and I blush from the nickname. I hate that nickname and he knows it. Grrrr darn you sexy bat of a boyfriend. I want him so badly now.

Marshall's POV

God I wanna rip everything off his body and pound him if he keeps moaning like that. But... The game..... I'm already so horny just touching and kissing him.... I stop kissing his neck and look at his beautiful lustful blue eyes. He looks really needy. Exactly as planned.

He looks down on the floor with a confused look on his face.

"What's that in the bag Marshy?" Said Gumball in concern.

"Just a little something~." I said as I pecked his lips softly.

He let's go of me and picks up the bag and looks inside.

"Whip Cream?"

~
Decided to cut it short bcuz I'm too lazy and I'm not feeling it. But at least it's somethin. Bai baaaai ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ